ARE GANGS....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
HOLD UP JUAN MILLION,
HOW DO YOU DISAgREE WITH ME? WHEN I SAY "MEN" I INCLUDE WOMEN CAUSE MEN RULE THIS WORLD. BUT YOU BASICALLY AgREEIN' WITH WHAT I SAID. gO BAK AND SEE WHAT I STRESS. PEOPLE UNITE FOR THE SAME CAUSE. BUT SINCE MEN RULE THIS WORLD IT IS IN THEIR HANDS TO CONTROL AND FIgHT AND SO FORTH.
I agree with you if you mean MEN as in MANKIND, but if you mean MEN as in the GENDER then I totally disagree. Men do have a little more control over women, but I don't think men rule this world.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
@Sergeant Hustle

A maan, do you think the army's new slogan is corny or gay??

i think that shit is hella gay.....ARMY OF ONE......
come on now....how many homies do you know, that are really all for that, ONE bullshit.

oh....and im talkin bout the enlisted, not the officers, they all bitchmade and pussys.

holla

Dlocc

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
JUAN,
YEP. BUT MEN RULE THE WORLD AND HAVE BEEN FOR HOW MANY CENTURIES NOW? IT AIN'T EVEN ABOUT A WOMAN BEIN' IN POWER CAUSE WOMEN ARE MADE TO COMPLIMENT A MAN AND VICE VERSA.

Ender

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
Let's just say for example that the world is run by pussies and cowards who don't have the balls to fight thier enemies cuz they be scared of death. And let's say these cowards live in a world of lies. And hmmm.... lets say that the real soldiers are willing and able to die for there cause but, these soldiers aren't natural born liars. In fact they be honest and trustin people. How does a coward fight these soldiers? The coward lies to them, intertwines him or herself with the soldiers under the guise of being a friend they can trust. Once that trust is stolen they know have a toy soldier that will die for them. The other cowards do this also the whole time laughin behind the backs of the real savages as they get them to fight each other like starvin pitbulls. A cowards ONLY defense is a looking glass shield of lies and a bunch of confused pitbulls. I'm not in a gang, but I come from and was raised by a family of pitbulls. The only thing that sets me apart is that I bite the hand that bleeds me and my family. Now I live in a world of broken glass and chrome daggers that I use to cut the leashes of my dogs, and cut the throats of my oppressive masters.

Dog is loyal. Dog never lies. Dog will protect his pack.

How do you beat Lie?

With Truth... the answer to all our questions.

This ain't no muthafuckin game. This is war.

I am afraid to die for myself. I am not afraid to die for you.

I'm sick of people tryin to teach me how to lie. THAT'S NOT HOW THE FUCKING WORLD WORKS COWARD! IF I SAY "I DON'T LIKE THIS SHIT" IT MOTHERFUCKIN MEANS I DON'T LIKE THIS SHIT. IF I SAY "I FUCKING HATE YOUR PUNKASS" IT MEANS I HATE YOUR PUNK MOTHERFUCKIN ASS! AND IF I SAY "I WILL NOT LIE TO YOU" IT MOTHERFUCKIN MEANS I WILL NOT LIE TO YOU!

ONCE AGAIN THERE ARE ONLY TWO TYPES OF PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH. GOOD PEOPLE. BAD PEOPLE. PERIOD.

"EITHER FIND TRUTH OR BE TRUTH WHEN YOU CAN'T FIND IT"
- THE GOOD PEOPLE

Apr 25, 2002
Daveyboy said:
all that gang shit pisses me off...i recently had to get my tat covered because it was so called "gang related"..for the corps. but what i dont get is...all the branches of armed forces are the same as gangs...why they tripp on that shit...
I USED TO SAY THA SAME EXACT SHIT WHEN I USED TA BANG...MILIRARYZ N SHIT THROUGH HISTORY FOUGHT FOR TURF...FOR REVENGE...ALL THAT SHIT...WHEN YOU FIGHT BASED ON A TURF...ITZ ALL THA SAME...FROM U.S ARMY TO THAT NEIGHBORHOOD BLOOD GANG....ITZ JUST A MATTER OF MEDIA TWISTIN IT ALOT MORE THAN IT IZ...WHAT THA FUCK WUZ POPPIN AFTER 9-11?...REVENGE ON SOMEBODY FUCKIN WITH THEIR TURF...WORLD WAR II? SAME SHIT...AND THA TRIPLE ALLIANCE WUZ FUCKIN WITH THEIR HOMIEZ...MEXICAN AMERICAN WAR?....STEALIN TURF FROM MEXICO...SOUNDZ JUST LIKE A BIG OL GANG TO ME....BUT THA THING IZ...ITZ ALL BOUT KEEPIN SATISFACTION TO THA U.S PUBLICZ BELIEFZ....ALL THAT SHIT WUZ DONE FOR A GOOD CAUSE...WHILE STREET GANGZ?...MEXICANZ KILLIN MEXICANZ....BLACKZ KILLIN BLACKZ...AND THA MEDIA AND GOVORNMENT JUST CHILLIN LOOKIN FOR SUM FUCKER IN THA MIDDLE EAST WHILE THA STREETZ THEMSELVEZ KILLIN EACHOTHER...PRIORITY?...FUCKED...JUSS SOME RANDOM THOUGHTZ IN MY HEAD THROWN TOGETHER...IF IT DUZNT MAKE SENSE....:(..SORRY...TEND TA BABBLE...$IDEWAYZ

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Thank U Shea!!! I would just like to add, to have day we must have night. The world is made up of balance. We must learn what/ where our balance lies. It's part of the journey of life.

Dosia

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
"ONCE AGAIN THERE ARE ONLY TWO TYPES OF PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH. GOOD PEOPLE. BAD PEOPLE. PERIOD. "

i dissagree with that statement..
only two types of people..i know about 1000 different types of people and good or bad have nothing to do with it
what is good to one person is terrible to the other.

May 5, 2002
Well I think your response would be perfectly legitimate, thats if I believed in all of that. you talk about "not making your own decisions" when a book is making decisions for you. and if God made people to make their own decisions, why do they thank God when they accomplish something great. Wouldn't it have been their decisions that got them to that point. also "God does everything for a reason", so sep 11 was done for a reason, so God did it, so the people who crashed the planes worked for God for some "reason", so why do they go to hell? Help me out, I havn't been able to figure that out that saying...

Apr 25, 2002
Snubnoze said:
Well I think your response would be perfectly legitimate, thats if I believed in all of that. you talk about "not making your own decisions" when a book is making decisions for you. and if God made people to make their own decisions, why do they thank God when they accomplish something great. Wouldn't it have been their decisions that got them to that point. also "God does everything for a reason", so sep 11 was done for a reason, so God did it, so the people who crashed the planes worked for God for some "reason", so why do they go to hell? Help me out, I havn't been able to figure that out that saying...
DAMN! That's some real talk...

Aye...life is so confusing!

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
@ Snub:

To begin w/ I'm not sure what you mean by:
"you talk about "not making your own decisions" when a book is making decisions for you." However, as it has been pointed out before, the Bible (I'm assuming this is the book you are talking about) is a tool. We read it to learn how to deal w/ the world, those around us, and ourselves. It gives instruction for our lives. It, however, can not make decisions for us, as it is not a thing w/ a brain.

When something good happens in my life, an acomplishment as U said, I do thank God. Sure, I was the one that made it happen, but not alone. I thank God for giving me life/ and for the life I have, for the clarity of mind to make the right choices, in short - for everything. It is a form of humility. Which might be hard to fully understand, as U seem to be a non believer. We realize there is something greater than us, which w/out, nothing would be possible. Again, not easy to comprehend w/ out faith.

"also "God does everything for a reason", so sep 11 was done for a reason, so God did it, so the people who crashed the planes worked for God for some "reason", so why do they go to hell?"

U are asking and assuming a lot in this one question (really four). Yes it is my faith/ belief that everything happens for a reason. Events do not occur in a vacuum, there are ripple effects to everything. What was the reason for 9/11? I do not have that answer, I only have opinions. Perhaps it was so that the US would go to Afghanistan and "free" people from the Taliban, perhaps it was to bring people together and realize how precious and fleeting life is. Again, I do not know. But I have FAITH that it happened for a reason, even if I never really know what that reason is. God, however did not do it. Some men in planes did it. They chose to do it. They did not work for God. Last time I checked God is not an employer. Do U mean He let it happen by not some how stoping it? Those men had free will. Finally, U know for a fact there is a hell? Strange U don't seem to believe in God, but U are ok in assuming there is a Hell? And I'm not speaking of hell on earth type of thing, but actual eternal pain and flames type of place. How do U know that those men went to hell? Have U spoken to them from the after life? People might wish that they be in hell, but no human knows for sure.

I am not trying to make U believe in God, nor am I presuming that I could. It just seems that anytime the subject of God/ religion comes up, U have lots of questions.