ARE GANGS....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
just a form of modern day tribal warfare? is it human instinct to band together and battle outsiders for money, women and clout? people often refer to gangs as being violent, animalistic and uncivilized....but it seems that the world has had gang warfare since inception.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
IT'S IN A MAN'S NATURE TO BE gROUPED UP AND RIVAL OTHAS FOR COMPETITION. LOOK AT THE COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD? WHY DO WE HAVE BORDERS? WHY DO WE HAVE STATES? THEN IT BREAKS DOWN TO CITIES, COMMUNITIES AND BLOKS. WE DIVIDE OURSELVES ALONg RACIAL AND TERRITORIAL LINES. SOME OF US BOND TOgETHA TO COMBAT A COMMON THREAT OR ENEMY. THAT'S JUST HOW THIS IMPERFECT FUCCED UP LIFE IS.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
The thing is, it's a part of American history (as "they" tell it) to go to war and fight for this or that....obliterating entire races of people and it's looked upon as heroic.....but when Pookie does a driveby to avenge his slain homeboy, it's considered violent and animalistic. What's the difference?

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
The law.

States originated from people buying or receiving land. Such as Georgia was a debtors colony, it was originally used as a buffer from the Florida boarder. Stuff like that started states. people settled there depending on how it affected their lives. Like PA was a lot of quakers and i think it was also an escape from religious persecution in other states. Then you evolve how you grow with your area. So states were more like you go where you fit in, and it is only as big as it was originally drawn out to be.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it would be a lot easier to understand these little intricacies of life if people would quit putting themselves in a higher category than we truly belong in and just admit that we are one of the more evolved species of ANIMAL.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
all that gang shit pisses me off...i recently had to get my tat covered because it was so called "gang related"..for the corps. but what i dont get is...all the branches of armed forces are the same as gangs...why they tripp on that shit...

Apr 25, 2002
i think he's speaking on the native americans.they stole their land with contracts they did'nt understand,trades and infecting their colonys with forigen diseases.

Apr 25, 2002
ConnDemned said:

exactly... but I haven't seen proof of "American's" killin' off whole races, but either way I agree with the do as I say thing....

there iz proof , go to a reservation , you'll see poor ass familys , drunks ass mutha fuckaz , people who got no hope , thats genocide . open your eyes :angry:

Apr 25, 2002
The word gang has a few different meanings...

- a group of persons working or associated together -

meaning that any team or group can be considered a gang. now people only think of gangs as groups of criminals or murderers. Are the sacramento kings not a gang? they group together to defeat their rivals. Yall are talkin bout wars and shit when the topic is about "gangs...are they just a form of modern day tribal warfare". I disagree with what EDJ said about it being a man's instinct to group together and rival, what about all the women fighting for equal rights...is that not a gang of women fighting for a cause? Gay and lesbian rights supporters...is that not a gang of homosexuals fighting for a cause? Not all gangs are meant to do harm, but to threaten opposers into giving them what they want...

strength in numbers....

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
good points....sometimes these threads turn into other convos...it's all good....but thanks for putting it back on track.

i guess when i say gang in a tribal sense, i mean a group of people fighting for everything from food to women to status symbols.....the natives would scalp their enemies as a trophy for their tribe...i'm talking savage groups of people that will kill for theirs....i don't see so many homosexuals and feminist killing other people for their causes....but the bloods, crips and sets all over hoods everywhere will. maybe i shouldn't have used the word gangs....but that's what they're called aren't they?

Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
i guess when i say gang in a tribal sense, i mean a group of people fighting for everything from food to women to status symbols.....the natives would scalp their enemies as a trophy for their tribe...i'm talking savage groups of people that will kill for theirs....i don't see so many homosexuals and feminist killing other people for their causes....but the bloods, crips and sets all over hoods everywhere will. maybe i shouldn't have used the word gangs....but that's what they're called aren't they?
Ok I see you're point, but the word "gang" is like the word "ghetto" they both have a "gang" of meanings.

Not to change the subject, but the word ghetto is a name given to the Jewish prison camps where the Germans kept the Jews during the holocaust. Just like what I was trying to get at with the word gang...people hear that word nowadays and automatically associate it with bloods, crips, norte, sur, etc. because they took those words and gave them new meanings. It obviously shows how fucked up the world is when murderers, drug dealers and criminals can make a new meaning to a word and have so much affect on what we define it as.

Can't we all just get along... :dead:

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
HOLD UP JUAN MILLION,
HOW DO YOU DISAgREE WITH ME? WHEN I SAY "MEN" I INCLUDE WOMEN CAUSE MEN RULE THIS WORLD. BUT YOU BASICALLY AgREEIN' WITH WHAT I SAID. gO BAK AND SEE WHAT I STRESS. PEOPLE UNITE FOR THE SAME CAUSE. BUT SINCE MEN RULE THIS WORLD IT IS IN THEIR HANDS TO CONTROL AND FIgHT AND SO FORTH.