Ap9 Reportedly Smashing Ice T's Wife COCO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
remember what happens in vegas stays in vegas oh well obviously ice isnt trippin on it no more. im sure ap wasnt the first or last nigga she was posted up with she a video/model broad. looks like they still together bc look at pic below they in new york together last night. Ice handled it like a real nigga though he didnt catch sucka attacks and threaten AP(like some yall wouldve done if u was in the ice shoes) he checked the chick instead. i bet ice wasnt all faithful to her from jump. He could easily replace her easily if need be he famous and rich. I still believe he still shouldve kept darlene though imo bc she shitting on coco.

Last edited:

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Lmaoooooo!!! Look @ TMZ.com!
Coco Not Special -- Rapper AP.9 Is HANDS-ON in the Club | TMZ.com

RAPPER AP.9
HANDS-ON KINDA GUY
Coco Not Special

Coco isn't the only hot blonde rapper AP.9 is jonesin' for -- dude got VERY touchy-feely with no less than 5 different chicks in Las Vegas last night.

AP.9 was spotted making the rounds at Hyde ... hugging and scoping on anything that moved -- looks like that's his thing.

Mr. 9 first became a thing when photos of him cozying up to Coco surfaced on the Internet ... prompting Ice-T to lash out on Twitter.

Coco and Ice seemed to have put the whole mess behind them ... where all Coco-related matters belong.

Props: YOUNG CEE

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
LoL.. Im sure Both ice and coco both have more than a few people they have slept with outside of their marriage.. What's new ? Don't Hate The Player, Hate the Game... Coco chose up lol idk if she's a real ho but Ap9 is really mackin so I gotta respect it.. One love keep pushin #MOB

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I don't have the phone that pic was on anymore.

I may have been a drunken fool that day, but it was the start of a beautiful friendship between me & Mr. 9