Ap9 Reportedly Smashing Ice T's Wife COCO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
This has gotta be the most publicity the Mob Figaz have ever had

Thing is seem like nobody ischecking for his music from this bc everybody (twitter, facebook, blog) keep referring to AP as "dude" , "nobody" , "wack bay local artist". them not my words i saw hella people post them quotes and more.

honestly imo Ice-t gotta know who he is bc they in the same state and mobb figgas had a buzz at one time. I just think ice playing that celebrity role by not saying AP name and giving a unsigned artist promo and recognition. Until Ice says his name then nothing will amount from it.

but now coco really making him look like some male groupie by saying he followed they crew around acting like he know ice asking for pictures.

only way i see Ap gaining off this is if he makes a song on teh situation give it to media outlets and if he come correct then mass people will check for him

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2005
Thing is seem like nobody ischecking for his music from this bc everybody (twitter, facebook, blog) keep referring to AP as "dude" , "nobody" , "wack bay local artist". them not my words i saw hella people post them quotes and more.

honestly imo Ice-t gotta know who he is bc they in the same state and mobb figgas had a buzz at one time. I just think ice playing that celebrity role by not saying AP name and giving a unsigned artist promo and recognition. Until Ice says his name then nothing will amount from it.

but now coco really making him look like some male groupie by saying he followed they crew around acting like he know ice asking for pictures.

only way i see Ap gaining off this is if he makes a song on teh situation give it to media outlets and if he come correct then mass people will check for him
of course the bitch is gonna say that

Jun 21, 2005
This shit is number one trending on yahoo. "Ice-T disrespected" Coco apologizes...Props Ap.9

CoCo Austin said Ice-T was essentially disrespected by the naughty photos she took with another man, according to US Weekly.

The Law & Order: SVU star wasn’t exactly thrilled with the photos of his wife that recently popped up on Instagram. The rapper said he felt “like sh*t” after the images began making the rounds on various social networking sites. The pictures have since been deleted.

In an effort to soothe the tensions this incident has caused, CoCo Austin publicly apologized for disrespecting her husband.

Ice-T’s wife of 11 years had this to say about the Instagram photos:

“Ice is right, the pics I took with this man were in poor taste & I disrespected my husband. However the pics were the only thing that happened. I feel so sad. The bottom line is I love Ice and I can understand why he’s upset,” she added. “There’s no excuse for my actions. I’m so sorry baby and to everyone.”

According to the Daily Mail, the offending images found CoCo getting close with rapper AP.9. One photo shows the musician kissing Ice-T’s wife on the cheek, while another finds his face buried in her neck. Needless to say, Austin’s hubby wasn’t a happy camper.

Ice-T Disrespected: CoCo Austin Apologizes For Racy Photos

Props: YOUNG CEE