AP-9 & THE MOB FIGAZ!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2005
yup AP from Oakland, he also said that on Inked... i dont know if yall seen that little piece from the show..
he was talkin bout seein his mom gettin killed in front of him and shit.. it was crazy..
but anyway any word on dates for the new Mob Figaz album?

Feb 4, 2005
Duo775 said:
Do you know what the title of it was used to be? Now you've got me interested in this.
Nah i dont think it had a title, if you go to the search engine youll find some posts about it. Any of the posters from the P should have it as it was all around P world as a bootleg. Ill probley have to find it on limewire or bearshare.

Feb 4, 2005
PressPlay Prod. said:
ghettos star and the mob figas all on 1 cd? if so that was a bootleg, umm why do yal care so much where ap is from, i kno that he use to stay out in fillmoe . i can care less where anybody is from to tell u the truth.

black and proud- do u have that old ass jacka cd,when he was goin by uni mac or sum shit

Whas up, i thought you woulda had that GhettoStars&Mobfigaz album Pressplay... I remember Jacka speaking about it once or twice then never again. Then the bootleg started to circulate and my boy hooked me up with it.

Nah i aint got that old Jacka cd, but i used to have some OLD ass Jacka tracks on my pc, i think i downloaded then in siccness share. His flow was more like Too shorts i think. Have you got it, is it good?

Yeah i just checked old pms, A few of the tracks were: 'You Must Understand', 'Cake Up' ,'Fly Gangsta', 'Worldwide' and 'Think about you all the time'.

Feb 4, 2005
PressPlay Prod. said:
wow i just found this, never seen or heard this 1 b4

Yeah i got that comp, 13 tracks all solo tracks apart from 2 or 3 of them. I got that Hoodfellaz shit too, couldnt find the cd after years of looking for it so i downloaded it. Still looking for the cd to add to my collection though. Its got nice beats from Maki & Roblo and J.Cash, Pete E an Young Shine got loads of heat. Hunnet is only on 3 or 4 tracks though, but he is heated too.

Feb 4, 2005
second650@yahoo said:
theres a track i heard called black scarface by the rydah, the quality is hella sorry but i was wonderin where it came from?

That was on the 'Ghettostars & Mobfigaz' album too, thanks for reminding me. The whole album was abit dodge but i need it again for my collection.