AP-9 & THE MOB FIGAZ!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
1. WHY DOES AP-9 ALWAYS SEEM TO BE THE OUTSIDER OF THE GROUP, HE KINDA ALWAYS DO HIS OWN THING...WHATS UP WITH THAT?

2. WHY DOES IT SEEM LIKE HIM AND JACKA, DON'T NEVER DO TRACKS TOGETHER? HE DO SHIT WIT FED-X, AND HUSSLAH, BUT REALLY DON'T FUCK WIT RIDAH J. KLYDE OR JACKA?

ANYBODY KNOW WHATS UP, NOT TRYING TO START NO BEEF SHIT, BUT I WAS JUST PEEPIN THAT THE OTHER DAY...ANYBODY KNOW WHATS UP!

THAT NEW AP-9 ON THE BLOCK, IS PRETTY TIGHT THOUGH, I JUST GOT THAT SHIT TODAY, ITS LIKE A 6/7 OUT OF 10!

May 17, 2004
i picked up the new one today too..it was the only copy at rasputins in frisco...cd sounded coo the first time through...and it really is 22 tracks...no skits

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i think its partly cause ap9 is the oldest,so he more assertive about what he wants,more in charge of his own career. just more responsible in general

as far as him not being on tracks with jack....i just think there styles just clash too much. sometimes the change in styles on tracks is a nice change in pace,but in my opinion it never worked with them. most tracks they have dont together havent been as good as they should

Feb 4, 2005
1. Ap9 is a sav, he is on his grind way more then the rest of the figs he is always out and networking. He probley got more tracks then most of em combined. Thats my opinion based on the sheer amount of tracks and other producers,labels and rappers hes clicked with. I.E Ap9 & Jayda or Ap9 & Gonzoe albums.

2. Ap9 and Jacka dont have good chemistry unless its a group track in my opinion neway, but your right they dont collab much and when they do its nothing special. And actualy Ap9 and Rydah have got lots of tracks together, recently they aint done much but on C-Bos Mobfigaz i always thought it was Ap9 & Rydah, Jacka & Husalah, and Fedx was abit of an outsider.

For those Ap9 & Rydah tracks check pre-2004 (Albums and comps from the P) and youll find loads but most of em are rare trackz. ( Speaking of which if anyone has that GhettoStars & Mobfigaz album cd or mp3 can you get at me via pm, NorthFace got me a copy before but i lost it, and hes been M.I.A for at least 8 Months now, actually startin to worry for my nig)

Hope that answers ya questions/statements Manic909

Feb 4, 2005
Duo775 said:
You need the slums and C-Bo's mobfigaz?
Nah ive had them for years, i need that GhettoStarz & MobFigaz album that got scrapped. I think it was about 14 tracks, the mastering was weak and the quality of a few of the tracks was shitty but there were a few good tracks on it. It had Fly Gangsta (Jacka & Freako) and alot of tracks that used samples on it, cant remember any of the song titles ne more though.

Jan 22, 2006
Actually if yall know anything about Bishop aka AP-9.....he is from Fillmoe just as much as he is from the O.........yall who got faded up by Bishop at the barber shop know what I'm talkin about.........

Mar 13, 2005
ap9 is from frisco and the o.. he moved to pittsburg later on..

and i think he doesnt do that much with jacka cuz their styles really clash imo.. and he has alot of shit with rydah they just rare .. they havent really been fucking with eachother ( musically) lately tho..

but an even better question would be why rydah aint really commenting on the awax thing i mean its one thing to stay out of it but it seems like he is still coo with awax on the low or whatever.. cuz he real quiet about it and awax went hard at all the mobfigaz but never mentions ridah... i aint trying to stir up shit or anything but if thats suppose to be your click and your family and shit like you sau you ridin with them foreva right ?.. i mean atleast thats how i look at it.. unless the mobfigaz is just some stricly rapshit only but they sure dont make it look like it is..