anyone tired of chopped and screwed albums..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
@Sand- aint nothing wrong with that thread.. YES im not a screwed fan due to many albums out there right now.. i dont buy it and support it plain and simple.. i support BAY, and yes till this day i love to hear a COUGNUT joint all screwed up since that nigga is HARD.. and yeah i added a few bay joints to the list.. call it what you want..

May 3, 2002
KC_Vett said:
that dont sound right u either love it or hate it just my 2 cent imo :angry:
Yeah, i feel that..

Caff, i wasnt tryin to start anything on that by postin the bart thread in here.. i wanted to see what the people think about which bay area artists they would want screwed n chopped.. since there were a lotta people from the bay dissin on the thread.. wasnt to be directed at u.. :cool:

May 4, 2002

i like screwed and chopped shit, just not all the time, i need the regualr paced shit in my life, thing is not its getting watered down, everyone finding out how easy it is to do and doing it to thier tracks, not saying everyone who does it is good though. Sooner or later you going to see east coast cats putting a screwed track on thier album, worst part about it some of them uneducated east coast peeps might think the easy invented screw music...

Aug 7, 2002
i wish they had a brotha lynch loaded chopped and screwed album..wooooo i wonder how tight that shit would sound....but fuckin cedsing has the rights to it...lynch said he's gon do some chopped n screwed shit later on

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
carlos said:
to like that shit u must be drunk and high as fuck

i disagree with that 100%. i hear people say that shit all the time and personally i can bump screwed music in any state of mind. the shit sounds better when im loaded, but that goes for anything that i like period. chopped and screwed is tight sober or not.

Jun 9, 2002
fo some reason i got off to the wrong foot wit slow music. that track on down south hustlers in 96 had me like WTF this is way too slow(they overscrewed it). but most the screw, swisha, boss hogg etc...dont sound that slow. after i checked out they real shit on they tapes i was wit it. i mean i dont go buyin no screwed and chopped versions of southern cds just to hear the slo version or nuthn. but i do like hearin the tapes/ug releases wit the wild freestyles and the slowed down songs

May 15, 2004
i love the cds screwed and chopped, i mean you go and copp the original bump that, and then when the screwed version comes out... bump that, its like listening to a new cd, the way the beat goes slowed, most the dirty beats sound niiicee... especially when im faded...