anyone tired of chopped and screwed albums..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
i just seen the new juve chopped and screwed album, i think there to many albums out right now.. my opinion.. not a fan

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
anyone tired of chopped and screwed albums?
HELL NAW.
THATS LIKE ASKING ARE YOU TIRED OF R&B, JAZZ, COUNTRY, SALSA OR ANY OTHER FORM OF MUSICC.

IF you are tired of it, dont listen to it.

Chopped and screwed musicc beeeen around for years....its not new.
Its just now hittin the masses outside of Texas, so folks that are now familar with the screw scene may feel a lil overwhelmed.

i think there to many albums out right now..
I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR LOGIC..WITH THIS STATEMENT.
"too many"

thats like, for example:
WHO SAID THAT THERE CAN ONLY BE 100 JAZZ ALBUMS A YEAR?
WHO SAID THAT THERE CAN ONLY BE 100 R&B ALBUMS A YEAR?
WHO SAID THAT THERE CAN ONLY BE 100 COUNTRY ALBUMS A YEAR?
WHO SAID THAT THERE CAN ONLY BE 100 SALSA ALBUMS A YEAR?

So let me phrase what you are saying:
You are tired of chopped and screwed musicc because there are too many screwed albums out right now??
Is this correct?

D-Locc

May 21, 2002
Yea i agree with D-Locc, i don't think you can have too much of a good ting.

My only issues is with people screwing shit on computer programs, i guess its not easy to find all these releases on vinyl, but the originator DJ Screw did all his shit live on turntables and thats the real skill and art of Screwed music right there.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
mayne...i find my self.....buying screwed shit before...regular version...but i end up getting all the regulars...if i like the screwed versions...

so..to answer this ?.....hell naw...i aint tired...of it...OG Ron C...and Mike 5000watts...keep me waitin...

May 3, 2002
yeah, screwed is the way of life for the southern folkz.. i dont really see it ever dissapearin.. i got into it a couple years ago.. But the best way for me to really feel a screwed album is if i had the regular version first.. then i'll bump that screwed N Chopped all day.. i dont know why, but if i get a screwed version only then i might not feel it as much.. unless its and artist that wreckz it.. like Koop and Paul.