ANYONE HEARD ABOUT THIZ THE EXPENDABLES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
^^yeah it was def. Van damme's lost..the money he would have made from this movie would have been more than all the combined straight to dvd bullshit he has been puttin out

Aug 5, 2009
Stallonne made them an offer, they said fuck it.

Jean Claude Van Damme was at some unknown press conference here, doing a Q&A thing with the press and of course, somebody had to ask him why he turned down Stallone’s movie, “The Expendables”. Simply the reason, because Sly wouldn’t give details on the character Van Damme was supposed to play. Van Damme asked many times what the character is and Sly just kept saying it’s going to be a great action movie that will make him lots of money.

That's coming from someone who starred in Street Fighter The Movie.
ha ha, sounds like van damme's got a big head or sumthin you know

Jul 25, 2007
This movie was fuckin hilarious. Couldnt help but laugh my ass off at certain parts because of the corniness. I was hella lit tho. Nothing but shoot'em up with no blood. Just a lil fake video game looking pops of red. Movie sucked but was funny.

Oct 23, 2009
This movie was fuckin hilarious. Couldnt help but laugh my ass off at certain parts because of the corniness. I was hella lit tho. Nothing but shoot'em up with no blood. Just a lil fake video game looking pops of red. Movie sucked but was funny.
You reek of 90's babies....

Jul 25, 2007
No I aint no 90s baby but I know good movies and this aint one of them. Sure it was for entertainment but come on, this shit was corny as fuck. Id rather re-watch Cliffhanger on FX if they were showing this on TV at the same time.

The plot was gay. Stallone risking his life just to save a third world slut he doesnt even know and on top of that, doesnt even taker her with him. WTF? The 2008 Rambo go harder than this. At least they showed actual blood. Not no fake ass CGI spurts.

One of the worst action movies Ive seen.

You must be one of those nerds who are like "Yea man that movie totally kicks ass! Very action packed! Did you see stone cold steve austin go against Randy Couture?! Ive been waiting my whole life to see WWE vs UFC and I FINALLY DID! Totally worth it. Im definitely going to see it again BRO!"

Feb 13, 2006
No I aint no 90s baby but I know good movies and this aint one of them. Sure it was for entertainment but come on, this shit was corny as fuck. Id rather re-watch Cliffhanger on FX if they were showing this on TV at the same time.

The plot was gay. Stallone risking his life just to save a third world slut he doesnt even know and on top of that, doesnt even taker her with him. WTF? The 2008 Rambo go harder than this. At least they showed actual blood. Not no fake ass CGI spurts.

One of the worst action movies Ive seen.

You must be one of those nerds who are like "Yea man that movie totally kicks ass! Very action packed! Did you see stone cold steve austin go against Randy Couture?! Ive been waiting my whole life to see WWE vs UFC and I FINALLY DID! Totally worth it. Im definitely going to see it again BRO!"
How was she a third world slut?
She wasn't portrayed as a hooker or anything

How was the plot gay?
It was pretty decent

Thinking Cliffhanger was better then this movie.
Wow are you serious
This is definately what the world needs a 80's type throwback movie.
I think you should re-watch it.

Aug 11, 2005
It brought back a lot of good memories. I grew up watching most of those actors.

Jet Li (Once Upon A Time In China)
Stallone (Rocky, Demolition Man, Lock Up)

I'm buying the DVD for sure.

Feb 23, 2003
Instant classic? Are you high? The song they played during the end credits must of be your favorite song.
I KNOW YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE FILM CAUSE YOU HAD OTHER EXPECTATIONS BUT DON'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE WHO LOVED THE MOVIE AS I DID.. I'M AN ACTION JUNKY SO THIS MOVIE WAS RIGHT UP MY ALLEY