ANYONE HEARD ABOUT THIZ THE EXPENDABLES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 6, 2009
Just got back from seeing this, good action film. Terry's a beast with the aa-12...

and that sandra girl is grade a fornication material

areolas, breh.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
This movie was really worth the price of admission. Just like Inception. Different types of movies but on the excellence scale of what I expected they passed with flying colors. Enjoyable experience.

Aug 5, 2009
http://www.theexpendablesmovie.net/

ANYONE HEARD ABOUT THIZ MOVIE HAS Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger(CAMEO), Dolph Lundgren, Jet Li Jason, Statham Mickey Rourke, Terry Crews, Steve Austin,and Eric Roberts

what do u think the outcome will be
i wanna support this movie to the fullest, it has a legendary line up, on some no thinking good ole shoot em up shit, but i can't support any film wit arnie in it man, he merked tookie williams who had changed his life around and was about promoting unity and peace in the streets, fuck arnie, rip to tookie

Feb 5, 2006
USA Today gave it one star right next to a three star review of Scott Pilgrim Vs The World. lol Like QT did in Grindhouse, Sly's The Expendables reminded us of why we love classics like First Blood, Gone In 60 Seconds, Bullitt, The Punisher (1989), The Transpoter, Lethal Weapon, Die Hard, Missing In Action, Predator, The Green Berets, The Dirty Dozen, Commando, No Surrender, No Retreat, rugby,football, boxing, martial arts, wrestling, all in one shot. This flick rocks so hard I'm gon see that joint again and I'n gon get it when it hits dvd too. I hope John Woo was taking notes so maybe he'll come back and give us that Stranglehold a.k.a. Hard Boiled 2 ;-)

Oct 3, 2006
i wanna support this movie to the fullest, it has a legendary line up, on some no thinking good ole shoot em up shit, but i can't support any film wit arnie in it man, he merked tookie williams who had changed his life around and was about promoting unity and peace in the streets, fuck arnie, rip to tookie
he was in on only one scene...

Aug 5, 2009
he was in on only one scene...
oh, ok, i saw sly over here doing a interview and he said he had arnie come down for a day, so i thought he would be a big part of the film

if he's only in one scene, then its nuthin, our check this movie out on pirate(bootleg) dvd first

Jun 5, 2004
GOOD MOVIE, WEAK ENDING. I THOUGHT WE SHOULDA GOTTEN TO KNOW THE MAIN CHARACHTERS A LIL BIT MORE, BUT IM THINKIN THAT MIGHT HAPPEN IF THERES A SEQUEL.

THAT PART WHERE JASON STATHAM GETS ON THE FRONT OF THE PLANE IS THE BEST PART ALONG W/ TERRY CREWS AND THE AA-12.

Aug 5, 2009
I really liked it, the beginning was a bit boring though. The parts with Dolph and Jet Li were too funny. Maybe, they can put Jackie Chan in the next one, Sly and Jackie have worked together in the past. How about Michael Jai White, Scott Adkins or Donnie Yen?

Jackie & Sly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-uSoGJgPoI (VHS quality)
i haven't seen it yet, but i thought as they got all those other legends, they could have pulled in steven segal and van damme aswell, that would have been even crazier

Aug 11, 2005
Stallonne made them an offer, they said fuck it.

Jean Claude Van Damme was at some unknown press conference here, doing a Q&A thing with the press and of course, somebody had to ask him why he turned down Stallone’s movie, “The Expendables”. Simply the reason, because Sly wouldn’t give details on the character Van Damme was supposed to play. Van Damme asked many times what the character is and Sly just kept saying it’s going to be a great action movie that will make him lots of money.

That's coming from someone who starred in Street Fighter The Movie.