Anyone got those un-released Lynch songs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
a year or 2 ago someone had a DL link to a album they made or somthing with like 10+ un-released lynch and madesicc songs. Anyone still have it or can upload it for me? thanks.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i have 3 unreleases album from lynch if anyone is interested, I purchased these on a portland rap website from a guy named carlos, said they were found in a cd book stolen from a car in california waaay back

i've never heard most of the music on these cd's and it doesnt sound mixed too well...but theres at least 40 tracks

i'll sell all 3 cd's for $350,

MEET ME AT THE ABANDONED WAREHOUSE NEAR THE DOCKS IN OAKLAND, PM ME FOR THE ADDRESS.

COME ALONE AND BRING CASH...TRY ANYTHING FUNNY AND ILL SMASH THE DISCS

- FRANKIE

LOL

Jun 11, 2004
damn whats up with that unreleased COS album from 97 i saw a picture of on here years ago. I know somebody's gotta have it somewhere...fukin leak that shit.

Dec 28, 2008
i have 3 unreleases album from lynch if anyone is interested, I purchased these on a portland rap website from a guy named carlos, said they were found in a cd book stolen from a car in california waaay back

i've never heard most of the music on these cd's and it doesnt sound mixed too well...but theres at least 40 tracks

i'll sell all 3 cd's for $350,

MEET ME AT THE ABANDONED WAREHOUSE NEAR THE DOCKS IN OAKLAND, PM ME FOR THE ADDRESS.

COME ALONE AND BRING CASH...TRY ANYTHING FUNNY AND ILL SMASH THE DISCS

- FRANKIE

LOL
lmao ... props 4 this one