HollowTip "Superstar" ft. J-Knoxx (NEW VIDEO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
whoever painted his shits and hats fuckin sucks i hope he didn't pay to have that done..

But this was actually one of the track on his album i was feelin. My homie bought this album. it was koo to me.

Jul 22, 2009
lot of hate going on in here

perfect oppurtunity for me to jump in and give some also, consider it as constructive criticism from my point of view.

Hollow tip, one of the best rappers in the country in my eyes who has put out countless classics and worked with the best producers and artists in sac and the bay area, goes from bangin ass street beats with heavy synth work and bangin drums to this new age pop/rap crap to get with the times. okay i can see that if you havnt been an active rapper for 15 years but im going to buy what im comfortable hearing. crime and poverty was a huge step up from flawless 2 and to tell the truth the only track on flawless 2 i was feeling was blow up remix because the origional is one of my favorite songs ever. i used to listen to it on repeat every second friday be4 i went to work on payday, shit gave me motivation to keep at it. the shit i hear nowadays is sad, becuase i kno he can still rap and still come hard. the street never leaves u even if u leave the streets. and a sacramento legend doesnt need to be putting out autotune tracks, imagine if bumpin-t or big hollis made a techno album. same difference.

but with that being said, much love goes out to hollow and the merc gang keep at it but please please try and choose beats that compliment your styles better.

i heard n8 the gr8 is still producing, you might wana reach out and drop another classic

Apr 25, 2002
Hollow Tip, much like BLH, X-Raided, C-BO, Gangsta Dre was one of the tightest rappers I have ever listened to in the 90s but is no longer putting out music that I would even consider "tight". Maybe my tastes have changed, maybe the music is actually just not that good (a shocker right, couldnt possibly be that), but whatever the reason, all their albums never even make it to the ride to listen to.............