Am i the only 1 here that feels this way?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
DougN9ne said:
not everyone listens to music for lyricism br0.

Its not like you're going to be in a club and start dancing to.. "pistol packin and money mackin rappin about the city where killas keep it crackin"..

Leave it alone.. if people like that shit then so be it. They'd tell you the same about Tech N9ne.. i just hate when you simple minded faggots come here and bitch about most of the mainstream music. shut the fuck up already.. its not going to change.

I agree... if people wanna waste their time shakin they asses or spendin their money on wack shit so be it... nobody's puttin a gun to your head forcing you to support the shit or even listen to it...

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Dark Shadow said:
remember the wake up show? he did there but he suck at freestyling
Or, they could have been pre-written or even pre-recorded as they later showed up on his songs. Not everyone that went on the Wake Up Show did freestyles, there's countless times of an artist simply spitting one of their verses from a released song to whatever beat they throw down.

Mar 12, 2006
Nebulizah said:
I agree... if people wanna waste their time shakin they asses or spendin their money on wack shit so be it... nobody's puttin a gun to your head forcing you to support the shit or even listen to it...
think about why people hate this mainstream bullshit...theres no talent involved most these fake fucks aint even writin they own shit...mainstream rap gets hated because its a whole heap of talentless cunts gettin major money and fame when theres rappers wit real skills like tech that deserve that shine...

Dec 5, 2005
but if he really wants to get his music out to the WORLD like he says.. then trust me he wants to get in the mainstream loop.. not to be LIKE mainstream.. but to be out like its mainstream.

Mar 12, 2006
haha...im wit kirby on that one...the problem wit tech gettin into the mainstream is that his style of music wont be accepted...labels will try n change what he does so they can get a quick buck 4 themselves...