Am i the only 1 here that feels this way?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2006
"Party like a rock star" when i first heard this song, all i can think about is Tech N9ne. of course riot maker came to mind but tech's style would of so ripped this song up. the beat is tight but the corny verses are wack.

a clear line that sticks out is "on a yacht with marilyn manson
gettin a tan man" this is so corny..:mad:

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
chrizmz said:
"Party like a rock star" when i first heard this song, all i can think about is Tech N9ne. of course riot maker came to mind but tech's style would of so ripped this song up. the beat is tight but the corny verses are wack.

I now love you

Party like A Rockstar pisses me off so bad. I fucking hate it.

They do not know what they are talking about.

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
chrizmz said:

i agree...

Dec 5, 2005
not everyone listens to music for lyricism br0.

Its not like you're going to be in a club and start dancing to.. "pistol packin and money mackin rappin about the city where killas keep it crackin"..

Leave it alone.. if people like that shit then so be it. They'd tell you the same about Tech N9ne.. i just hate when you simple minded faggots come here and bitch about most of the mainstream music. shut the fuck up already.. its not going to change.