ALEXMIR WHO ARE YOU?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
DO YOU REMEMBER IF SHE WAS SHE HOT OR NOT?
It don't matter its a story about his friends & his associates . We click on it to look " thats it " maybe comment but thats his bizz. -

You'll miss one time & lick tha hole / don't be mad just re-adjust a bit lower. LOLOLOL

Wait till a fine ass hutch says lick my ass - Its a decision you gotta weigh is it worth it ? might I get a night of supreme sex outa it ? or will she make me eat her ass all night then bounce ?????

You never know ! & knowing is half the battle -

I'd do it too Big Rich ! - Especially to a girl named " Cornbread " hell ya !

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Men are designed to get more feeling out of it then women. Especially with the whole prostate thing...

@Rich

Have you ever took it in the ass? Im just wondering because this is usually how it starts.

You like getting your salad tossed, eventually(if you dont already) you'll like a finger in your ass.... next thing you know you re begging your bitch to fuck you with a strap on.

what the fuck is wrong with you

May 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
I hate to say this, but Ungodd is right. I read about guys liking a finger up their ass in Cosmo. Male G-spot is in the anal cavity, so a touch on the gooch could send 'em into oblivion.

Btw, I'm never licking J RZ's ass.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
@Rich

Have you ever took it in the ass? Im just wondering because this is usually how it starts.

You like getting your salad tossed, eventually(if you dont already) you'll like a finger in your ass.... next thing you know you re begging your bitch to fuck you with a strap on.

what?...the?...fuck?...

i told you to pm me about shit like this! :cool:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
pix? lol

Oh and i vital'd the thread lol. for a quicker resolution

erika and raven, i love u girls :)