ALEXMIR WHO ARE YOU?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
ive seen you on here and your location is Big Break, the legendary neighborhood where g-dubb, jrz, myself, big b the shotgun rapist, cali justin, nod a skank, the greeks (JV/angelo/and the lil one whom i cant remember his name right now), cornbread (i had the pleasure of licking her butthole in the middle of a 69 in the dark and she was as black as wesley snipes to begin with), the yucks, dustin west, jj, dave salinas, matt vance, john place, and alex sanchez grew up and many others frequented so much that they might as well have lived there too (mars, grimace, lil marlon, big marlon, isom, zo, griff, victor adame, jeff martinez, billy blevens, L dog and jamie, and many others i cant think of off the top of my head.)

@g-dubb, i threw in alot of those names for laughs that only you jason and mars would get. lol remember when matt fought john place cause he told everyone he found a dildo in matts moms dresser? feel free to add on if you like.

anyhow alexmir, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?

May 24, 2002
Omega said going into this that since he was going to be wrestling Hayato that he would need to turn up the stiffness level.

Fantastic match

FUJITA"Jr"HAYATO vs KENNY OMEGA

May 24, 2002
FINAL: in Super junior tournament

Prince Devitt vs. Kota Ibushi

Great match with a legit injury. Kota goes for a firebird splash and lands with a lot of his weight on his arm blowing out his shoulder. leading to an epic closing stretch

May 24, 2002
Ungodd do u post ur own rasslin vids/comments or do u get them off some nerdy jap rasslin site?
Comments are 50/50 depending on how lazy I am. (IE the first womens match posted)

But everything I post is something I have on my laptop that Youtube happens to have as well. I wont post a match unless its something I enjoy

May 24, 2002
"NOBODY POTATOES ME!"

About 15 seconds into this clip Tenryu legit knocks Hansen out by mistake

Hansen is out so everyone stalls for time until he wakes up and goes ape shit on tenryu

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
sorry justin, the elders have had a conference behind closed doors and we came to this conclusion. when yer balls finally drop you will start to like girls and stop thinking they have "cooties". you will notice that they have these two lumps on thier chest that look like the ones on yer moms chest except not as saggy and wrinkly. you will start to get "boners" at gym class when you're behind some fine ass girl while the class is doing "cherry pickers". dont worry bud it only gets better as you get older and one day you too will be 69'n with a big thick ass black girl in the dark and being a rookie you might just lick her asshole for a bit. it gets even better when you meet the girl that LIKES to lick your asshole! man imtellin you right now justin, there is something so special about gettin your cornhole licked while your kickin back jerkin off.

EDIT: hey mars,gdubb, and jrz - telisita used to toss my salad all the time. the funniest time was when she was tossin my salad before we were gonna fuck and her parents came home early and we got dressed hella fast and she gave her mom AND dad a kiss on the lips goodnight! hahahahahaahahahahaha im in tears right now just thinkin about it. hahahahahaahahaha whooooooaaaaaa fuuccckkk im hella laughing so hard im crying!

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
DO YOU REMEMBER IF SHE WAS SHE HOT OR NOT?

ill put it this way bud, she was 16 years old (i was 17) 5'4" and if she ate one too many cheerios in the morning she would be fat, but for some reason she was just THICK AS FUCK! hell man her nick name was "cornbread" for cryin out loud! she had A MONSTER ASS that swallowed thongs and AT LEAST 38DD TO 40DDD titties! JRZ,MARS, AND G-DUBB CAN ALL VOUCH FOR THIS!

Feb 23, 2003
sorry justin, the elders have had a conference behind closed doors and we came to this conclusion. when yer balls finally drop you will start to like girls and stop thinking they have "cooties". you will notice that they have these two lumps on thier chest that look like the ones on yer moms chest except not as saggy and wrinkly. you will start to get "boners" at gym class when you're behind some fine ass girl while the class is doing "cherry pickers". dont worry bud it only gets better as you get older and one day you too will be 69'n with a big thick ass black girl in the dark and being a rookie you might just lick her asshole for a bit. it gets even better when you meet the girl that LIKES to lick your asshole! man imtellin you right now justin, there is something so special about gettin your cornhole licked while your kickin back jerkin off.

EDIT: hey mars,gdubb, and jrz - telisita used to toss my salad all the time. the funniest time was when she was tossin my salad before we were gonna fuck and her parents came home early and we got dressed hella fast and she gave her mom AND dad a kiss on the lips goodnight! hahahahahaahahahahaha im in tears right now just thinkin about it. hahahahahaahahaha whooooooaaaaaa fuuccckkk im hella laughing so hard im crying!
WOW!! I'M THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT I'M ONE HELLAVA CARPET MUNCHER BUT NEVER TONGUE KISSED ASS-HOLE BEFORE.... NOW I'VE HEARD STORIES SAYING THAT GETTING YOUR ASS LICKED LIKE THAT CAN BRING A GROWN MAN TO SHED TEARS LITERALLY DUE TO IT BEING SUCH A GOOD FEELING..

ill put it this way bud, she was 16 years old (i was 17) 5'4" and if she ate one too many cheerios in the morning she would be fat, but for some reason she was just THICK AS FUCK! hell man her nick name was "cornbread" for cryin out loud! she had A MONSTER ASS that swallowed thongs and AT LEAST 38DD TO 40DDD titties! JRZ,MARS, AND G-DUBB CAN ALL VOUCH FOR THIS!
MAN THAT SOUNDS MOUTH WATERING... I'M A BREAST AND ASS MAN TOO :lick: I STAND CORRECTED RICHIE YOU ARE A TRUE CHAMPION

May 24, 2002
WOW!! I'M THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT I'M ONE HELLAVA CARPET MUNCHER BUT NEVER TONGUE KISSED ASS-HOLE BEFORE.... NOW I'VE HEARD STORIES SAYING THAT GETTING YOUR ASS LICKED LIKE THAT CAN BRING A GROWN MAN TO SHED TEARS LITERALLY DUE TO IT BEING SUCH A GOOD FEELING..
Men are designed to get more feeling out of it then women. Especially with the whole prostate thing...

@Rich

Have you ever took it in the ass? Im just wondering because this is usually how it starts.

You like getting your salad tossed, eventually(if you dont already) you'll like a finger in your ass.... next thing you know you re begging your bitch to fuck you with a strap on.