Aint y'all tired of "Get Stupid and Thizz Dance?"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2005
Much luv to Mac muthafuckin Dre and his movement. I guess its a proper tribute to a fallen soljah. Lets jock these livin west coast rappers too! Was these RIP niggas eatin before they died? Niggas would think that this was some dick ridin shit if Mac Dre was alive still, but now that he dead he get his shine? And niggas kill me how they got Mac Dre t shirts and shit but they REALLY got to come to real niggas to get them thizzes. We call em izzles. And they pay out the ass fo emm ............ square bears!

Jun 2, 2002
it's easy to tell the true fans from the ones who just heard 'get stupid' on the radio...that's what's so sick about dre, he appeals to everyone. the true fans will pass the test of time...i know i'll be bumpin stupid doo doo dumb LOONNNGGG after the thizz craze dies out. that muthafucker's up there laughin at all this... i miss that muthafucker like he was one of my closest homeboys, i just hope the game recovers.

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
Gotta love Pill Klinton

I AINT tired of it... Just wish MD was here to see everybody giggin off his creation..... WHO SAW THE ESPISODE OF 106 & PARK WHEN THEY HAD T.B.I.B SIGNS AND FOLKS WAS SHOWIN AJ AND FREE HOW TO "THIZZ DANCE"? I been a fan of Nor Cal (Bay 2 Sac) musik for a minute, but I do laugh at niggaz when some spongebob square pants ask me if i heard of MD like he a new artist... Wasn't MD the pioneer of rappin on the phone from jail.. He had a verse on mac malls illegal businees album (pimp shit) that dropped in 93....... And wasnt one of his Y.B.B. albums recorded over the phone?

Jan 19, 2003
SLICC RICC said:
SQUARE ASS RUBICK'S CUBES... THEY MAKE ME SICC... DONT STOP BUMPIN MAC DRE CUZ OF SOME LAME ASS GAME GOOFY MUTHAFUCCAS... THE TRUE FAN WAS LISTENIN TO MAC DRE RAP CALIFORNIA LIVIN AND YOUNG BLACK BROTHA... FUCC ALL THEM BANDWAGON ASS MUTHAFUCCAS... THINKIN THAT THIZELLE WASHINGTON AND AL BOO BOO ARE MAC'S FIRST ALBUMS... FUCC YOU BUSTERS...
O shit I acutally agree wit slicc_ricc for once. lol.

it is kinda gay some of the people that are on MD n acting like they know what the fuck is up when they don't know shit but whatever- they'll be off it n forgotten in a year while we'll still be bumpin his shit.