Aint y'all tired of "Get Stupid and Thizz Dance?"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2005
I don't know it's so bandwagon right now and most people are just doin the thizz and trying to wear afro wigs and shit its like trying to soul search for who they really are. I'm not hatin' I like Mac Dre, remember him from 91, when I was in Oakland he shouldve blew back then, but these is not no time tested fans, and its kinda watered down to me. Plus I hear that shit every second of the day! That shit is the slump but damn!

Jun 5, 2004
yea i agree, they are way overplayed even up here. its good to hear dre on the airwaves, but the stations act like those are his only songs. and most new-booty dre fans ONLY KNOW those 2 songs.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
ITS SOME ICONIC SHIT IF YOU ASK ME. MAC DRE SAID REAL SHIT THAT PEOPLE FELT(that goes back to soul searchin). AND LIKE PAC WHEN DIED, PEOPLE ARE REALLY TAKIN TO THIS NIGGA...ME INCLUDED. I THINK DRE MAY BE ON A BIGGER SCALE THOUGH......AT LEAST IN THE WEST. I WAS IN THE RECORD STORE AT PLAZA BONITA THE OTHE DAY AND IN THE MAC DRE SECTION THAT SHIT WAS OVERFLOWIN AND I WAS BROKE!!! I KNOW FOR A FACT IM NOT A TIME TESTED FAN. LARGELY BECAUSE I CAN REMEMBER HEARIN HIM AND MAC MALL AT THE SAME TIME AND I TOOK TO MAC MALL...MAYBE IT WAS THE SONGS THAT WAS PLAYIN BUT THATS HOW IT WENT.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
rose town ryda said:
yea i agree, they are way overplayed even up here. its good to hear dre on the airwaves, but the stations act like those are his only songs. and most new-booty dre fans ONLY KNOW those 2 songs.
AT LEAST THEY PLAY HIM ON THE RADIO UP THERE. IM STARTIN TO HEAR YADIDIDA MEEN ON THE RADIO DOWN HERE WITH NO PROPS GOIN OUT TO NOBODY, BUT I FEEL YOU THOUGH. ONE THING I CAN SAY ABOUT MAC DRE IS THAT HE BRINGS PEOPLE TOGETHER. I GARUNTEE YOU IF GET IN TRAFFIC AND SMASH ONE OF HIS SONGS PEOPLE START LOOKIN, SMILIN, DANCIN.....AND YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN RIDIN ON A SICK ONE AND YOU GOT PEOPLE IN A HAPPY MOOD ALL AROUND YOU....EVEN WHITE PEOPLE

Jun 5, 2004
^yea mac dre is like the most recognized artist up here, most everybodys framiliar with his music. most parties: your most likely gonna hear some MD. i just people would have liked it when he was alive, most people jumped on the band wagon like less than a year ago.

Jun 2, 2004
Lol I was just about to post this. I remember when I first heard mac dre (on lil c.s. Federal niggaz), I was askin about him & NOBODY knew who he was. Now "get stupid" is everybodys favorite song. And I'm hearin hella thizz & yadadamean talk

Apr 2, 2005
Tha whole town doin dat shit now, Its kinda taboo, Dre hot and all dat but those aint his best songs.And fuck bein on tha radio he was too muthaf***in hard

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
HARD OR NOT....I STILL WOULDNT MIND HEARIN THE NIGGA ON THE RADIO.....ESPECIALLY IF IM HEARIN YADIDAMEEEN, MIGHT AS WELL GIVE A SHOUT OUT TOO

Feb 11, 2005
BEFORE HE DIED I DIDN'T KNOW WHO HE WAS. BUT AFTER HE WAS KILLED HE JUST BLEW UP. HE'S GOT A LOT OF GOOD SHIT BUT NOW THAT I KNOW WHO HE IS ALL I HEAR IS THIZZ THIS AND SHIT LIKE THAT.

Jun 2, 2004
DaRitaBoi said:
Tha whole town doin dat shit now
The town = oakland!

WT SAVAGE said:
i hate the fact people think mac dre is something new..........
I hate the fact that old mac dre fans are acting like bitches just cuz people are just catching on. I swear yall act like you own him or somethin

Apr 25, 2002
I BEEN A MAC DRE FAN B4 THE WHOLE SWITCH TO THIZZ AND I STAYED A FAN..CUZ NO MATTER WHAT HE DID..HE DID IT GOOD...AND NO I DIDNT TREND HOP AND START THIZZIN IVE NEVER TAKIN E IN MY LIFE..AND ILL STILL DO THE THIZZ..READ THE SIGNATURE BEEEEZY!!