A-wax

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
I dont listen to rap much any more but when i do...its A-Wax.
a wax is hella skinny now from meth i remeber that last video where he was peeking through the curtains playign with his nose !
I remember you from the BAYONTOP days gettin clowned hella often,

Pretty weak u made a female alias for urself

People don't forget

Jul 1, 2014
A WAX IS A WANNABE BLOOD WHO SMOKES COKE AND YOU SICCNESS TROLLS LOOK UP TO THAT AND HIM LOL LAMAO AT THSI WHOLE SITE ! U LOSERES NEED TO GET A LIFE A WAX IN VIDEOS POINTIGN GUNS AT TEH CAM AND SHIT LOL

AND U SICCNESS TROLLS PUT MONEUY IN HIS PAYPAL AND LOOK UP TO THAT LOL MARK!

Jul 1, 2014
STOP TAQLKIGN ABOTU A WAX !!!!! IN THE THREAD !!! EVERYOEN KNOWS A WAX NEW ALBUM IS AUTOTUNE GARBGE STRAIGHT HOOT !!!!!

A WAX IS A DRUG ADDICT WHO HAS MOVED OUT THE BAY AND DROPS AUTOTUNE GARBAGEW NOW !!!! STOP TRYNA KEEP HIM ALIVE ON HERE THAT SHTI IS OLD ALREADY !! QUIT IT !

Aug 17, 2002
Those un conditonal thug mixtapes killed Husalahs career. There was no comin back from that.
the peak of hus' popularity was actually around 09. unconditional came out in like 06-07. if anything it's messed with Wax's career more. he'll tell you himself this beef has alienated from a lot of bay rappers he could be collaborating with. but i can't blame the guy for sticking to his morals.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
a wax and woodie used to call me at work and talk to my manager and bother me for talking garbage on that old websight raptalk ! i remeber one incident so clearly when my manager called me in the back room with the phone in her hand and woodie had already talkted to my manager and my manager was like here "this person wants to tell you something" and i picked up and it was straight up woodie tellign me who he is thsi n that not to talk about rappers on teh internet blah blah that blah blah " afteri hung up i had to explain everythign to my manager cause she was standign there lsitening to the whole thing ! ! lol a wax gets no love in my opinion!!!! if your a artist and you have time to do hat to a kid on the internet!!call there job harrass them your trash!!! to me period !! im glad where there at right now!!!!! knowhere with garbage music !!!!
This might literally be the funniest story ever told on the siccness.

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
STOP TAQLKIGN ABOTU A WAX !!!!! IN THE THREAD !!! EVERYOEN KNOWS A WAX NEW ALBUM IS AUTOTUNE GARBGE STRAIGHT HOOT !!!!!

A WAX IS A DRUG ADDICT WHO HAS MOVED OUT THE BAY AND DROPS AUTOTUNE GARBAGEW NOW !!!! STOP TRYNA KEEP HIM ALIVE ON HERE THAT SHTI IS OLD ALREADY !! QUIT IT !

your spelling is horrible nobody takes u seriously

May 12, 2006
2. A-Wax “Be Alone”

I’m a longtime fan of purist lyrical gangster rap in a Tragedy Khadafi/Cormega tradition. That goes for younger dudes like Boldy James or A-Wax; there’s a sense of purposefulness to their writing, that no bar is ever wasted. Likewise, I’m also a big fan of the Mob Figaz: The Jacka, Husalah, Rydah J. Klyde, AP9, Fed-X, a crew that adapted millennial New York street rap to the Bay Area’s slang and culture in the early-mid ’00s. (They also often collaborated with Cormega; though he was from Cali, Klyde in particular was a Queensbridge head.)

Because of this, it took me a little longer to get into A-Wax, even though he’s in that style. He’s had beef with the Mob Figaz for years. He’s a character for sure, a Caucasian Piru blood (“I’m half-Italian if that help out any/Plus I never caught a bullet but I dealt out plenty”) whose style shows a debt to the Mob’s sound. In contrast, though, he’s much more of a loner. He’s also a very talented writer. His new album Pullin’ Strings has gone largely ignored by the wider blogosphere give or take a few European rap nerds who let no stone go unturned, and it’s unlikely to ever appeal to a pop market. But East Coast hip-hop heads would probably find this shit pretty worthwhile if they were willing to look past the geographic distance.

“Be Alone,” which pops up near the end of the album, is one of its best songs. Its wistful twilight atmosphere is bittersweet, but there’s no second-guessing as he abandons old bonds for the sake of his psyche. The bars echo in your head long after the song ends.

Heavy Rotation with David Drake | Nah Right

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
2. A-Wax “Be Alone”

I’m a longtime fan of purist lyrical gangster rap in a Tragedy Khadafi/Cormega tradition. That goes for younger dudes like Boldy James or A-Wax; there’s a sense of purposefulness to their writing, that no bar is ever wasted. Likewise, I’m also a big fan of the Mob Figaz: The Jacka, Husalah, Rydah J. Klyde, AP9, Fed-X, a crew that adapted millennial New York street rap to the Bay Area’s slang and culture in the early-mid ’00s. (They also often collaborated with Cormega; though he was from Cali, Klyde in particular was a Queensbridge head.)

Because of this, it took me a little longer to get into A-Wax, even though he’s in that style. He’s had beef with the Mob Figaz for years. He’s a character for sure, a Caucasian Piru blood (“I’m half-Italian if that help out any/Plus I never caught a bullet but I dealt out plenty”) whose style shows a debt to the Mob’s sound. In contrast, though, he’s much more of a loner. He’s also a very talented writer. His new album Pullin’ Strings has gone largely ignored by the wider blogosphere give or take a few European rap nerds who let no stone go unturned, and it’s unlikely to ever appeal to a pop market. But East Coast hip-hop heads would probably find this shit pretty worthwhile if they were willing to look past the geographic distance.

“Be Alone,” which pops up near the end of the album, is one of its best songs. Its wistful twilight atmosphere is bittersweet, but there’s no second-guessing as he abandons old bonds for the sake of his psyche. The bars echo in your head long after the song ends.

Heavy Rotation with David Drake | Nah Right
Did you write that? Are you in Europe ?