A-wax

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
ALL YOU MOTHAFUCKAS LIL INTERNET BUGS QUIT TALKIGN U WANNA DO SOMETHIGN BOUT THE TALK????

SEE ME IN THE STREETS AT MY HOME !! MY ADRESS IS 900 HUDSON ST REDWOOD CITY CA 954061

NOW LETS AIR IT OUT QUIT TEH TALKIGN AND SEE YOU IS BRAVE ENOUGH TO KNOCK ON THE DOOR AND GET THE 100 ROUND GLOCK DRUM TO THE BACK OF THE NECK !!!

CCMON LETS SEE WHO IS REALLY HARD ENOUGH ON THIS WEBSIGHT LETS EPERATE TEH MEN FROM TEH BOYS RIGHT NOW !
You really talking hard after getting punked in that siccness classic thread?

May 9, 2002
ALL YOU MOTHAFUCKAS LIL INTERNET BUGS QUIT TALKIGN U WANNA DO SOMETHIGN BOUT THE TALK????

SEE ME IN THE STREETS AT MY HOME !! MY ADRESS IS 900 HUDSON ST REDWOOD CITY CA 954061

NOW LETS AIR IT OUT QUIT TEH TALKIGN AND SEE YOU IS BRAVE ENOUGH TO KNOCK ON THE DOOR AND GET THE 100 ROUND GLOCK DRUM TO THE BACK OF THE NECK !!!

CCMON LETS SEE WHO IS REALLY HARD ENOUGH ON THIS WEBSIGHT LETS EPERATE TEH MEN FROM TEH BOYS RIGHT NOW !
Shut up boy, before i call your work and embarrass you in front of your supervisor.

Aug 11, 2006
I think we just found the hardest man on the internet..

And if you have a 100 round drum on your pistol.. I won't even get into why thats a bad idea.

Either your a horrible shot.. or someone same u coming a mile away. If your gunnah have a drum on something it should be 5.56 or better.

Thanks for bringing back the old siccness tho player. I missed reading mis informed bullshit like this.