A REASON WHY BAY MUSIC ISN'T NATIONALLY POPULAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

djgo

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2005
people are not really dancing... i think this hyphy shit is making us look gay... literally... girls aint really shakin their ass anymore at clubs when a bay song comes on... instead they do the thizz dance with the thizz face and move their hands and fingers like wtf.... and to top that off, they see their man dancing stupid with other guys in a circle right next to them... and i dont know... this is what i notice at clubs ever since "hyphy" and "thizz" became popular here in the bay... i know down south has crunk... but they have salt shakers and freek a leeks to balance it out... can we please make something for girls to get down to??? how do u think annoying reggaeton and 50 cent got popular??? i wanna hear more songs like "hoes in here" in 2006... just a thought... agree or disagree all you want... it's my opinion

Dec 30, 2003
djgo said:
people are not really dancing... i think this hyphy shit is making us look gay... literally... girls aint really shakin their ass anymore at clubs when a bay song comes on... instead they do the thizz dance with the thizz face and move their hands and fingers like wtf.... and to top that off, they see their man dancing stupid with other guys in a circle right next to them... and i dont know... this is what i notice at clubs ever since "hyphy" and "thizz" became popular here in the bay... i know down south has crunk... but they have salt shakers and freek a leeks to balance it out... can we please make something for girls to get down to??? how do u think annoying reggaeton and 50 cent got popular??? i wanna hear more songs like "hoes in here" in 2006... just a thought... agree or disagree all you want... it's my opinion

maybe you should stop going to gay bars and clubs....

just a thought

Dec 29, 2005
djgo said:
Good Point

Jun 18, 2005
MIJAS LUV THAT SHIT IN SAN JO @ PARTY'S OR CLUBS FUK ALL RUBBIN AGAINST EACH OTHER AND COCK TEASIN EVERY ENE OUT IN THIS MUTHA FUK IT LET THEM GET THIZZED!

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
GTstangDRVER510 said:
maybe you should stop going to gay bars and clubs....

just a thought
foreal cuz i dont no wat ur talkin about all tha beezies i know love that bay shit n be grindin on a nigga

Dec 15, 2005
djgo said:
so true..it also reminds me of when white people in the club do line dancing..all in formation and shit..