A Question 4 The North West?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2003
hennesy vsop,if u get the right one it damn good,they have different ways of preparing conjac,liek the hennesy i really like alot is preserved in a karaf made from walnut tree wood,so u taste a hint of walnut.i live in the netherlands,and we tried going to Hennesy last yaer but found out shit is hella expensive to visit.

and i love to drink Johhny walker Blue Label Whiskey,it doesnt even tatse like whiskey

Apr 8, 2004
For the last few years I been fuckin wit Remy VSOP & Coronas. But I'll also fuck wit some Crown Royal & MGDs.

@Kayln--Yeah, Slow Rythm's bottle of Henny is fresh out the freezer. It's best and goes down easier when it's cold like that. It don't freeze either.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002

This is the tequila I was talkin about....Says "206" right under the Jose Cuervo text....

Apr 20, 2005
if im chillin at home, budweiser and captain's, if im at the bar, cuervo and coronas or bacardi and pinepple juice, i only drink henn dogg when im in that kinda mood, shit ill still knocc bacc a 40 every now and then

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
I don't drink more than once a week now, I'm more into blazin these days, but when I do I fuck with that C-Mo.....Captain Morgan!! If I'm kickin back with some brew it's Mickeys 24oz's.