A Question 4 The North West?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
What up North West? I've been siting back and reading everything that is going on in the fourms. So I thought I would Come with something not so depressing. Something that everyone can talk about. Something everyone can be a part of. So here it is. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK? (for all the people that drink that is) Mine is the HENNESSEY "Privilege" but it's like $50 a 5th. So some times I have to settle for the regualar Hennessey. It is only like $28. The reason I brought this up, is because I was at my sisters and they where drinking E&J. I hade some and was like this aint right. The taste was just not there. I had rather drink nothing at all than drink some bullshit. So back to my question. "WHAT IS YOUR FEVORITE DRINK?"

Mayo

Jul 9, 2003
damn somebodys an alcoholic! i like drinkin many different flavas. its usually henny, crown, and jd. i'll hit you up tomorrow will.

Mayo

Jul 9, 2003
I'll also nominate HRD Vodka as the sickest fucking drink ever made. Back when I was a broke ass I drank that shit by the 1/2 gallon. $12 a pop you know somethin ain't right with that.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
Will..I feel ya, i would rather not drink than drink some low grades...

Grey Goose and orange...
or
Moet when I have a good reason

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
E&J is NOT the drink, that's for sure, lol...

I like Hennessey and Hpnotiq, or Hen and coke...Caribou Lou's are the drink though.

There's one alcohol I wanna try, I got this bottle of tequila in Mexico and it was some good shit, but it said aged, 206 years. I swooped it, but gave it away as a way to show my appreciation for some shit...That's the one thing I wanna try, that and Henny XO.

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
I picked up that Hennessey Privilege jus tha other day.. didnt taste a difference, tho i was blazed back. whats so different about em..

My fav would have to be that Incredible. Remy & Redbull are real good too

Jul 25, 2005
the only reason most people fuck wit E&J is because it is cheap but that shit is nast as hell i dont fuck wit any brandy unless my pockets ain't right, henn expensive but it it smooth as hell

Apr 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Mayne Im from the old school, gimme a 40 of OE any day over any of that fancy shit. nah Im a bartender sometimes I like regular ol' captain and coke, if you want a drink that is definetly gonna rock your socks just get a Jack Daniels press with a twist. Oh and for all ya'll Henny lovers you aint tried nothin until you get that 5 star gold crown VSOP that comes in a black bottle, shits like a grand for a fifth.

Jul 13, 2002
Yeah I enjoy the V.S.O.P. Henny! When I can't afford that bottle I slum down to rum and it's usually Captain Morgans or Sailor Jerrys. Of course, I will drink almost anything with alcohol in it. LOL

Feb 14, 2004
i always thought that was frost on that pint of henny. but right now i got a pint and a 5th of henny sitting in my freezer for tonite. then tomarrow i'ma get two more. and so on. i also like red rum, 151, southern comfort, corona, coors light or original, gold slaugher, jagermiester, and tanquarae(sp?)