A note From Monument Blv,Concord

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2006
I was laughing my ass off

an apartment complex off of monument someone spray painted C-SIDE NARF RICHMONDE C-SIDE" LOL

Aug 19, 2006
The Red Sin said:
Ccytzo, NIGGA quit braggin about the deaths Stockton has had. 4 OF THEM NIGGAZ THAT GOT KILLED THESE YEAR AND BECAME STATISTIC WERE MY HOMIES!!!! Manuel from SSS RIP homie! Luis RIP!!!! Sam!!!! RIP and Pablo RIP!!!! Shit aint nothing to brag about.

SS Stocktone....C'mon now homie. Stocktone aint no joke, but don't talk about the statistics as a means to say it's Hard, MY FUCKING HOMIES DIED!!!!
SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS HOMIE

Jan 4, 2003
the scraps on monument is straight PUNKS.... they aint down for their own shit.. I remember we was only like 3 of us and gang of them mutha fuckas did they run up? hell nah

C

CcytzO_Loc

rose town ryda said:
i heard concord used to be a worse place like in the 90s

really???? i would of thought it was worse now cuz of the gang influence spreadin out in such.....if it was worse in the 90's then it must be REAL nice now cuz it wasnt bad at all bacc then......and im talkin about 93-96 when i was livin in Vallejo and we used to go to concord/walnut creek area all the time.....

Sep 23, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
really???? i would of thought it was worse now cuz of the gang influence spreadin out in such.....if it was worse in the 90's then it must be REAL nice now cuz it wasnt bad at all bacc then......and im talkin about 93-96 when i was livin in Vallejo and we used to go to concord/walnut creek area all the time.....

Walnut creek is still nice concord has gone down hill a lot I live there now
Its better then pittsburg and most of Antioch Im savin up for a house in clayton though that place will neva get gettho But concord use to be a real nice place back in the day never was bad same with pittsburg too fucking shame

Mar 26, 2007
You Know when first put up this post. It was to pay my respect to one of the best rappers in opion. Not to start war on who's Hood is more ghetto We are all fighting for the same thing..... So fucka scrap

RIP Woodie

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Murder
Stockton.....41.....per 100k...14.6 pop.....281,747
Concord......1.......per 100k...0.8 pop.....125,521
Antioch.......10.....per 100k...9.8 pop.....101,593
Sacramento.52.....per 100k...11.4 pop.....457,347
Pittsburg.....6.......per 100k...11.11 pop.....63,013
San Fran.....96.....per 100k...12.8 pop.....749,172
Oakland......93......per 100k...23.2 pop.....400,619
San Jose.....26.....per 100k...2.9 pop.....910,528
Walnut Creek.1.....per 100k...1.5 pop.....65,252
-as of 2006-
Everyone should look at all those numbers not as being tough, or making you better than someone else, but realize that everyone of those equal a person. Thats 326 people gone out of only 9 cities, 2 of which being Concord and Walnut Creek. This thread wasnt created for you childish dudes to bicker about whose from the bigger "warzone". Where youre from doesnt make you a certain way, be it positive or negative. Your city may shape who you are but you make your own decisions. It isnt repectful whatsoever the way yall are carrying on, and I feel comfortable in saying Woodie for one would agree. Life isnt about reflecting on what a shitty/wonderful place your from, it is about progression forward regardless of where you started. "ill gladly trade places wit you and you can come live in a real warzone" get a job move away homie, youre responsible for your own destiny. We all live in Northern California, one of the most amazing places to live in America, but some of you just want to close your eyes to that, and focus on something as insignifigant as how many people died in your town compared to someone elses. Ive been to all of these cities, and Ive been myself in all of them, and never once was i scared or afraid, I might get the shit kicked out of me, I might die, but never once have I thought I was harder than anyone else, nor the opposite. The way to get along in life is mutual respect not fear of fake bravado. People get killed all over, but we shouldnt be worried about fighting eachother, it would be a better idea to keep an eye on Big Brother, I like to think thats what Woodie would have thought.

Feb 3, 2006
Murder
Stockton.....41.....per 100k...14.6 pop.....281,747
Concord......1.......per 100k...0.8 pop.....125,521
Antioch.......10.....per 100k...9.8 pop.....101,593
Sacramento.52.....per 100k...11.4 pop.....457,347
Pittsburg.....6.......per 100k...11.11 pop.....63,013
San Fran.....96.....per 100k...12.8 pop.....749,172
Oakland......93......per 100k...23.2 pop.....400,619
San Jose.....26.....per 100k...2.9 pop.....910,528
Walnut Creek.1.....per 100k...1.5 pop.....65,252
-as of 2006-
Everyone should look at all those numbers not as being tough, or making you better than someone else, but realize that everyone of those equal a person. Thats 326 people gone out of only 9 cities, 2 of which being Concord and Walnut Creek. This thread wasnt created for you childish dudes to bicker about whose from the bigger "warzone". Where youre from doesnt make you a certain way, be it positive or negative. Your city may shape who you are but you make your own decisions. It isnt repectful whatsoever the way yall are carrying on, and I feel comfortable in saying Woodie for one would agree. Life isnt about reflecting on what a shitty/wonderful place your from, it is about progression forward regardless of where you started. "ill gladly trade places wit you and you can come live in a real warzone" get a job move away homie, youre responsible for your own destiny. We all live in Northern California, one of the most amazing places to live in America, but some of you just want to close your eyes to that, and focus on something as insignifigant as how many people died in your town compared to someone elses. Ive been to all of these cities, and Ive been myself in all of them, and never once was i scared or afraid, I might get the shit kicked out of me, I might die, but never once have I thought I was harder than anyone else, nor the opposite. The way to get along in life is mutual respect not fear of fake bravado. People get killed all over, but we shouldnt be worried about fighting eachother, it would be a better idea to keep an eye on Big Brother, I like to think thats what Woodie would have thought.
WHY U HAVE TO BRING WOODIE INTO THIS? HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WIT THIS SO QUIT SPEAKIN FOR HIM AS IF U WERE HIM CUZ U AINT HOMEBOY..LET HIM REST IN PEACE N DNT BRING HIS NAME INTO DUMB SHIT

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
WHY U HAVE TO BRING WOODIE INTO THIS? HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WIT THIS SO QUIT SPEAKIN FOR HIM AS IF U WERE HIM CUZ U AINT HOMEBOY..LET HIM REST IN PEACE N DNT BRING HIS NAME INTO DUMB SHIT

I brought woodie up because this is his forum, and if you post in here, one way or another he has an attachment to what goes on, ive spoken to woodie on this very shit, im going to talk about what i know, my post had nothing to do with you, so why dont you butt out because i wasnt talking like i am him, im talkin like i knew his opinion on a common subject, so wake the fuck, just because his name comes up doesnt mean you have to run to protect dude.