A note From Monument Blv,Concord

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2007
Just got my computer workin again and Just read the news about a week ago. Shit its kinda hard to believe it went down like that, but Even though your gone. WE WILL CONTINUE TO RIDE ON ALL SCRAPS WE COME ACROSS. cuz that the least we can do, so I don't know about anyone else but when I'm Kickin the shit out the next sewer rat I come across. I'm going to Bumbin Woodie. Well shit i'm out Till streets take me I'll be walkin them.

Mar 26, 2007
Yea, them punk ass monument Scraps anit shit... shit the other week this mother fucka started talkin shit to and tryin to start somthin, and I mean this sewer rat must have been 35-40 years old... And I almost felt bad about puffin his face up. But then I thought Fuck It so I did. Ive been Jumped and gotin the shit kicked out of me when I was alot younger. and if anything I broke knuckle and his scrap blood ruined my fav white and red shirt. But what I'm tryin to say.. these scraps should'nt start battles they can't finish

Dec 6, 2005
if u really knew dem monument catz u wouldnt be trippin on dem they really aint shit they just deep az fuck i remember they tagged a wall dat said "welcome 2 concord where the surenos get hyphy" dat shit waz funny az fuck

Mar 26, 2007
Yea you Notice They got the some crappyist tagz too. But even though they may not pose the biggest problem they still are scraps... And also I think there too many, but if you read the papers on this side of town They starting to fall there startin to die

C

CcytzO_Loc

yeah come to stoccton or go up to sac.....people really dyin out here......