A Note form the Wolf

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2007
Well if you think I do not have a little brother..... thats like thinking a scrap does not have 4 familys living in a house and if you don't you stupid son of a bitch I mean That

Aug 8, 2003
see.. u reverted back to talking like yoda again.. like i said, u were foolin no one aye.. jus be real..
LoneWolf14 said:
Well troll Yeah if my your brother did get out of of the 12th grade they would have been at real age but the world does not work the way you might think..
i dont understand a word u just said right here fool..

LoneWolf14 said:
we where not born on streets of gold we were Bron on streets of glass you had the silver spoon.
oh my bad, i didnt know that you knew my whole background and the shit i been through.. lol
LoneWolf14 said:
we just tried to breath .. you walked on silver,,,,,, gold I walked on concret.......
again.. i dont fucking understand you..
LoneWolf14 said:
what whatever U think the world owes you.. it does not owe you shit.
for some reason.. it was YOU on here thinking that cuz u had military background that the world needs to respect you.. im here to crumble that cookie of yours and let u know that muffuccas dont give a fuck WHO you are or WHAT you have been through cuz we all starvin..

LoneWolf14 said:
Just bitch on hahaha this isnt even a fourm, this anit shit hahahahaha hmhmhmh hahaha
do u know what a forum is? well ur in one..

Aug 8, 2003
LoneWolf14 said:
Well if you think I do not have a little brother..... thats like thinking a scrap does not have 4 familys living in a house and if you don't you stupid son of a bitch I mean That
???? :cheeky:

Mar 12, 2005
AY TROLL IT'S THAT PAISA THAT SAID FUCK SCRAPS AT THE BAR SO HE'S DRUNK AND PRETENDING TO BE A NORTENO ONLINE LOL JP

How can you be a Legion Lonewolf if you're just one man

a Legion is a group of people LOL!

Aug 8, 2003
LoneWolf14 said:
Do you even who you are? Like I said I'm Legion who are you nothing, nothing but shit
lol.. pass whatever your smokin this way.. as long as its jus dank. :cheeky:

anyway, im not gettin on u cuz u cant read homie.. im laughing at how u tried to play it off. i got a homie who cant read yet, doesnt mean ur stupid, jus catches on later for some folx.. but dont try to come and beat ur chest thinking foolz are gonna bow down to u cuz ur in the military. im beginning to have doubts on that also but ill leave it at that..

LOL@ red sin

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
Hey Wolf I can understand your Fraustration and can respect you defending your lil bro,but this is the internet. Good and bad comes out from it. Can't let a little thing like the internet get to you,If so then anything in life will and I'm sure that's not what you want or need..

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
The Red Sin said:
MAYBE YOU JOINING THE MILITARY WAS YOUR FUCKING FAULT!!! IF YOU'RE IN THE FUCKING MARINES OR ARMY YOU'RE BRAINWASHED AND AUTOMATICALLY TRAINED TO BE GUN HO AND A KILLER. I'VE SEEN MY COUSIN AND FRIEND COME BACK FROM THIS STUPID WAS YOU'RE FIGHTING, AND THEY'RE ALWAYS IN A BAD MOOD OR IN A CONSTANT STATE OF PARANOIA. YOU TAKE THIS SHIT TOO HARD, DON'T BLAME HOMIES FROM YOUR MISTAKE IN JOINING THE MILITARY AND SEEING BRAINS SPLATTER, IF YOU FUCKING THOUGHT DEEPER ABOUT THE SHIT YOU WERE GETTING INTO, YOU MAY HAVE PREVENTED WHAT YOU'VE EXPERIENCED. BUT BY ALL MEANS TURN IT INTO A POSITIVE AND NOT A NEGATIVE.
Such A Simple Concept, So Few People To Understand It