A Note form the Wolf

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2007
Are there A bunch a fags in concord Popo Dmp. Cause They always mugg somebody........... that is not a women it makes you wounder. what town needs a cop force more powerful then the town it's self,really what the fuck...more cops then people... that should not be...Things Like This really fuck with............. and now I got this some fag sur movin next to me .....what the fuck i'm suppost to do live with shit..........Hell No I not takein thois shit.

Mar 26, 2007
Well Shit Im Glad You all had A little Fun Bashing My 12 year old little brother. Its really funny that so many people can talk shit over a screen but really don't do shit when it come down to the real thing. anyway since I got back from the desert, this whole East Co Co network has gone to shit. Now that Woodie dead not that I care .. But my stupid Brother does, you people can go bash away at each other with words. Cause thats all they really are.. Come back to me when you are holding "you're real homies head when its blood and brains are leaking out of his head" Till That you will never know truth. Life is Illiousion. But Death Is forever. you're probelm is, You are man.... But but I am Legion

Aug 8, 2003
i highly doubt ur lil 12 yr old brother decided to log onto ur sn and post about popo dmp etc..

this is the internet bro, dont take it to heart..

legend...

Mar 26, 2007
My Feelings died along time ago homie, about three years ago when I saw my PFC get 85% of his Face blown off or maybe when I saw Somebody legs blow off from under them and all they could cry for, all they did cry for where the'ir mom and dad... maybe brother or sister.... Ive been in Hell shut the fuck up... Ive walk 25 to the'ir to there 6ft grave so fuck you. How Many have you.

Mar 26, 2007
If you can not Think a 12 year old can use a computer, You're a Stupid Mother Fucker I can Have about three SN's Per comp I only have one "computer".. soo in what you said, That is pretty fuckin stupid I go off on missions for about 6-8 months so im not here. maybe you should try joining my military it would keep you off of this stupid shit for, a little bit... so like I said talk crap to a 12 year old.... with engilsh up to the 12th grade other then that... shut the fuck up, You don't know shit and you will never

Mar 12, 2005
MAYBE YOU JOINING THE MILITARY WAS YOUR FUCKING FAULT!!! IF YOU'RE IN THE FUCKING MARINES OR ARMY YOU'RE BRAINWASHED AND AUTOMATICALLY TRAINED TO BE GUN HO AND A KILLER. I'VE SEEN MY COUSIN AND FRIEND COME BACK FROM THIS STUPID WAS YOU'RE FIGHTING, AND THEY'RE ALWAYS IN A BAD MOOD OR IN A CONSTANT STATE OF PARANOIA. YOU TAKE THIS SHIT TOO HARD, DON'T BLAME HOMIES FROM YOUR MISTAKE IN JOINING THE MILITARY AND SEEING BRAINS SPLATTER, IF YOU FUCKING THOUGHT DEEPER ABOUT THE SHIT YOU WERE GETTING INTO, YOU MAY HAVE PREVENTED WHAT YOU'VE EXPERIENCED. BUT BY ALL MEANS TURN IT INTO A POSITIVE AND NOT A NEGATIVE.

Mar 26, 2007
I'm Not I'm just sick of people acting like there is not a damn thing going on, the only reason why I acted this way was the shit talked to my bro, I really could care less about what the shit of you think.. I joined to kill, you ever live in a metal box. around people who give a shit about gang banging, "i never did" so you telling me im brain washed... you're dumb,, I chose this cause I did not have a choice So shut the fuck the up I won't be talking here after about 3-5 weeks.. SO enjoy my little bro he will be talkin you up... Till then you are not shit Life is For The Poor when im not walkin the path I work for 7.50 hour so shut up and fight......... "or kill" it depens on how you train. hahahaha

Aug 8, 2003
LoneWolf14 said:
My Feelings died along time ago homie, about three years ago when I saw my PFC get 85% of his Face blown off or maybe when I saw Somebody legs blow off from under them and all they could cry for, all they did cry for where the'ir mom and dad... maybe brother or sister.... Ive been in Hell shut the fuck up... Ive walk 25 to the'ir to there 6ft grave so fuck you. How Many have you.
LoneWolf14 said:
If you can not Think a 12 year old can use a computer, You're a Stupid Mother Fucker I can Have about three SN's Per comp I only have one "computer".. soo in what you said, That is pretty fuckin stupid I go off on missions for about 6-8 months so im not here. maybe you should try joining my military it would keep you off of this stupid shit for, a little bit... so like I said talk crap to a 12 year old.... with engilsh up to the 12th grade other then that... shut the fuck up, You don't know shit and you will never
i dont think being illiterate is hereditary and you and your 'brother' spell shit damn near the same way. i dont know where your from but a '12 YEAR OLD.. isnt in the '12TH GRADE' cuz the '12TH GRADE' is graduating high school pfff.. Second of all FUCK your military. That shit doesnt mean a fuckin thing out here aye.

Mar 26, 2007
Well troll Yeah if my your brother did get out of of the 12th grade they would have been at real age but the world does not work the way you might think.. we where not born on streets of gold we were Bron on streets of glass you had the silver spoon. we just tried to breath .. you walked on silver,,,,,, gold I walked on concret....... what whatever U think the world owes you.. it does not owe you shit. Just bitch on hahaha this isnt even a fourm, this anit shit hahahahaha hmhmhmh hahaha