A letter to Herm Edwards

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
All these shitty teams in the NFL would be doing themselves a huge favor if they started drafting linemen, instead of people like Brody Croyle, Ted Ginn Jr, Jamarcus Russell, Mike Williams, and whoever else. I think its really fucking sad that front offices will spend top draft picks on talent players and then put them behind shitty ass offensive lines and not know why shit isn't working out.

Chiefs haven't been good since Willie Roaf left. Look at all the "fantasy" running backs that aren't shit once the line gets hurt: LJ, Steven Jackson, Edgerrin James, Jaguars...

Front office people need to step their game up.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
300 yards agains the Chiefs, and you still can't pass the ball. But I at least have to give Raiders credit for attempting to adress the line with Gallery and Art Shell

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The o-line was addressed with Tom Cable... the Chiefs aren't all that bad on defense. The Raiders just made them look like that.

Mar 24, 2006
FUCK PE AND THA SHITTY FORD TEMPO HE ROLLED UP IN!

FUCK YOU CUNT STAIN

YOU CAN TALK ALL THA SHIT YOU WANT ABOUT MY TEAM BUT DONT BE DISRESPECTING MY CITY AS A WHOLE FUCK FACE!

GROW THA FUCK UP MAN, YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A DISGRUNTLED MAC DRE GROUPIE THAT STILL HASNT GOTTEN OVER IT YET!

BITCH!

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
FUCK YOU PUNK!...

WE "THE BAY" AS WELL AS THE WORLD,..WONT EVER GET OVER WUT HAPPENED TO THE MAC,YOU PIECE OF SHIT!....AND ILL DISRESPECT WHO AND WUTEVER THE FUCK I WANT,WHEN I WANT!...WHEN UR FAGGOT HOMIE WHO STARTED THIS THREAD GOES AND PUTS THAT THEY SHOULDNT ALLOW RAIDER FANS INTO THE GAMES IN K.C,..WELL THATS DIRESPECTING MY TEAM AND THE CITY OF OAKLAND TOO!....SO IT GOES BOTH WAYS,...FUCK THE CHIEFS,..FUCK THE FOOL WHO STARTED THIS THREAD,FUCK ARGENTINA LA COCHINA AND FUCK KANSAS CITY!!...UR JUST MAD CUZ THE BEST RAPPERS AND TEAMS COME OUT OF CALI AND AINT SHIT COMING OUT OF WACK ASS KANSAS CITY!...MUTHER FUCKERS OUT THERE HAVE TO ACT A FOOL AND SHOOT PEOPLE IN ORDER TO SAY THEY DID SUMTHING IN LIFE....FUCK Y'ALL...REAL BAY CUDDIES BOYCOTT KANSAS CITY!....EAT A DICK FOOL!....BE GONE!

Mar 16, 2005
FUCK YOU PUNK!...

WE "THE BAY" AS WELL AS THE WORLD,..WONT EVER GET OVER WUT HAPPENED TO THE MAC,YOU PIECE OF SHIT!....AND ILL DISRESPECT WHO AND WUTEVER THE FUCK I WANT,WHEN I WANT!...WHEN UR FAGGOT HOMIE WHO STARTED THIS THREAD GOES AND PUTS THAT THEY SHOULDNT ALLOW RAIDER FANS INTO THE GAMES IN K.C,..WELL THATS DIRESPECTING MY TEAM AND THE CITY OF OAKLAND TOO!....SO IT GOES BOTH WAYS,...FUCK THE CHIEFS,..FUCK THE FOOL WHO STARTED THIS THREAD,FUCK ARGENTINA LA COCHINA AND FUCK KANSAS CITY!!...UR JUST MAD CUZ THE BEST RAPPERS AND TEAMS COME OUT OF CALI AND AINT SHIT COMING OUT OF WACK ASS KANSAS CITY!...MUTHER FUCKERS OUT THERE HAVE TO ACT A FOOL AND SHOOT PEOPLE IN ORDER TO SAY THEY DID SUMTHING IN LIFE....FUCK Y'ALL...REAL BAY CUDDIES BOYCOTT KANSAS CITY!....EAT A DICK FOOL!....BE GONE!
Just a question, umm last pro championship???

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
^^^...ANGELS...2002 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS,...BEAT FRISCO GIANTS,..IF UR A GIANTS FAN ,YOU REMEMBER THAT,..AND THEY BEEN TO THE PLAYOFFS 4 OF THE LAST 5 YEARS

SO FUCK U TOO SCARY QUEER!

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
The Broncos lost Super Bowl XXI to the New York Giants, 39–20; Super Bowl XXII to the Washington Redskins, 42–10; and Super Bowl XXIV to the San Francisco 49ers, 55–10, the most lopsided scoring differential in Super Bowl history.

YOU GUYS MAKE THE SUPER BOWL AND ALWAYS CHOKE,..AND UR BOASTIN ABOUT THE DONKEYS?..LOL...STFU

Mar 16, 2005
The Broncos lost Super Bowl XXI to the New York Giants, 39–20; Super Bowl XXII to the Washington Redskins, 42–10; and Super Bowl XXIV to the San Francisco 49ers, 55–10, the most lopsided scoring differential in Super Bowl history.

YOU GUYS MAKE THE SUPER BOWL AND ALWAYS CHOKE,..AND UR BOASTIN ABOUT THE DONKEYS?..LOL...STFU

well Denver did go back to back wins in the last 2 appearances...but ehh go ahead and go back to years and years ago!