A letter to Herm Edwards

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2005
Dear Herm,
As a life long Chiefs fan let me say that I have never been more embarrassed to support the Red and Gold as I have been since you have taken over as head coach. You are slowly destroying everything I love. You have single-handedly destroyed the offense and after years of needing an offensive line you draft one player expecting him to fix everything. You blame the defense for a loss when our offense only averages 10 points or less. Just a note 21 points is not a lot, it is average in the NFL.
The final straw for me was last Sunday when you allowed Oakland to come into sacred Arrowhead and beat us. Not just beat us but dominate us. What bothers me worse than that was that Arrowhead was only at 85% capacity with 5-10% of that Oakland fans. Arrowhead has been sold out for a decade and now we can’t sell out against our most hated rivals????? Not only that but we now allow their fans into our stadium?????
I have supported the Chiefs when they were bad but this is a whole new level of suck. You have not only made them bad but boring to watch at the same time with your “we play to keep it close until the 4th”. I want a head coach that plays to win no matter what. I want a head coach that can get my team fired up, especially when we are playing our hated rivals. I want a coach that takes the fault whenever he makes mistakes, not one that tells the fans to “just get over it.” I want a coach that makes getting up at 7 am and driving 2 hours to Kansas City worth it on a Sunday morning. I want you to leave Kansas City now.
That is why I am starting the Paper Bag Brigade. I still have tickets to go to the Titans game and the Dolphins game, and you can find me there with a paper bag over my head that reads FIRE HERM. You will find me before and during the games handing out the bags to all the fans who are tired of you destroying our team. Some fans have already started protesting by not attending the home games. Now I hope the fans that do go to the game protest as well. Hopefully Clark Hunt will pay attention and hire us a new coach, a coach we deserve.
Sincerely,
Nathan Pierson
Columbia Mo

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
***Not only that but we now allow their fans into our stadium????? ***

LOL...SO RAIDER FANS IN WACK ASS KANSAS CITY AINT SUPPOSED TO BE ALLOWED IN AN N.F.L GAME THATS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC?,LOL...UR A FUCKING IDIOT FOO!..STRAIGHT HATER!..JUST KICK ROCKS!.....U NEED TO JUST STOP CRYING AND GET OVER THE FACT THAT WE CAME THRU AND OWNED YOU GUYS LAST WEEK!....FUCKING CRY BABY!...

UR A BITCH ASS HATER AND IM SURE I SPEAK FOR SUM OF THE CUDDIES ON HERE WHEN I SAY THAT UNDER PASS CIRCUMSTANCES THE DOWN TRU HARD HOMIES ON THE BART BOARD DONT WANT NO FAGGOT MUTHERFUCKERS FROM K.C ON HERE!....SO JUST BEAT IT WITH ALL UR YAPPING,...TAKE UR LETTER AND STICK IT UP UR ASS!...RAIDERSSSS!.....DIE HARD!......F.T.P!

SINCERELY P.E!
WESTCOAST BITCH!!

Jun 10, 2005
***Not only that but we now allow their fans into our stadium????? ***

LOL...SO RAIDER FANS IN WACK ASS KANSAS CITY AINT SUPPOSED TO BE ALLOWED IN AN N.F.L GAME THATS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC?,LOL...UR A FUCKING IDIOT FOO!..STRAIGHT HATER!..JUST KICK ROCKS!.....U NEED TO JUST STOP CRYING AND GET OVER THE FACT THAT WE CAME THRU AND OWNED YOU GUYS LAST WEEK!....FUCKING CRY BABY!...

UR A BITCH ASS HATER AND IM SURE I SPEAK FOR SUM OF THE CUDDIES ON HERE WHEN I SAY THAT UNDER PASS CIRCUMSTANCES THE DOWN TRU HARD HOMIES ON THE BART BOARD DONT WANT NO FAGGOT MUTHERFUCKERS FROM K.C ON HERE!....SO JUST BEAT IT WITH ALL UR YAPPING,...TAKE UR LETTER AND STICK IT UP UR ASS!...RAIDERSSSS!.....DIE HARD!......F.T.P!

SINCERELY P.E!
WESTCOAST BITCH!!
First of all please learn to spell, because I can't understand a lot of what you said.
Secondly I know we got dominated, I said that in my letter. We were raped, slaughter, beatdown, humiliated, put to shame. That was the reason why I wrote it. It wasn't even a close game to where I could argue we should have won, we sucked
Thirdly I made the statement about raiders attendance b/c Arrowhead is suppose to be a force. A game against the Raiders is suppose to sellout before that many Raider fans can buy tickets. But the fans were nonexistent because herm has treated them like shit.
And I'm sorry but Oakland is not a good team,niether are the chiefs, But the Chiefs didn't even show up to play last weekend

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
OH I THINK I SPELLED EVERYTHING GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND,...YOU SURE RESPONDED PRETTY FAST THERE FOR SUPPOSIBLY NOT UNDERSTANDING WUT I PUT!...SORRY THAT UR DUMB ASS DOSNT TAKE THE TIME TO ACTUALLY TRY TO READ!....WHY DONT U DRY YOUR EYES FROM ALL THAT CRYING U BEEN DOING,AND GO BACK AND READ IT MORE CAREFULLY SO UR SLOW ASS CAN UNDERSTAND IT BETTER!...

Jun 10, 2005
Yeah I know, infact he doesn't know how to use a computer.
I did send this to the Chiefs organization, but it was kind of a rant at the same time. I generally don't write things like this so I decided to post it wherever I could.

You guys just end up suffering bc of it

Jun 10, 2005
OH I THINK I SPELLED EVERYTHING GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND,...YOU SURE RESPONDED PRETTY FAST THERE FOR SUPPOSIBLY NOT UNDERSTANDING WUT I PUT!...SORRY THAT UR DUMB ASS DOSNT TAKE THE TIME TO ACTUALLY TRY TO READ!....WHY DONT U DRY YOUR EYES FROM ALL THAT CRYING U BEEN DOING,AND GO BACK AND READ IT MORE CAREFULLY SO UR SLOW ASS CAN UNDERSTAND IT BETTER!...
I did go back and read it, I just thought that since you spent so much time on a forum you might learn how to spell and that you would discover that there is a caps lock button and you left it on.

I never even had a argument with you and you have added nothing to this conversation

Jan 2, 2003
he shoulda been fired after that playoff performance against the colts...

that had 2 have been the most pathetic example of playoff football i have ever seen...

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
NOBODY HERE CARES OR WANTS TO ,..SO JUST LEAVE!....KANSAS CITY CHIEF FANS AINT ALLOWED ON THE SICCNESS!.....MAKE LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON AND....BEAT IT!

DELETE THIS THREAD!

Jun 10, 2005
I'm sorry I thought this was a sports forum, I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings by discussing something that you don't like or care about....

You don't like it, don't read it.