50 Cent - Officer Ricky Go Ahead Try Me(Rick Ross Diss/Full)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
50 hasn't put out anything good in awhile so for him to participate in this beef shows he's desperate for some attention.

Ross on the other hand has his career on the line, and I think it pretty much expired when he got exposed.

Jan 1, 2006
Here's what I said in the BART
50 hasn't put out anything good in awhile so for him to participate in this beef shows he's desperate for some attention.

Ross on the other hand has his career on the line, and I think it pretty much expired when he got exposed.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
LOl @ even having a shoe deal with pony anyways, i remember kids who rocked those got clowned real hard. LOL @ them backing out, like ponys rep couldn't be weaker. They didn't want to fuck it up more by fuckin with officer Raaaawwwwssss

Jul 29, 2008
LOl @ even having a shoe deal with pony anyways, i remember kids who rocked those got clowned real hard. LOL @ them backing out, like ponys rep couldn't be weaker. They didn't want to fuck it up more by fuckin with officer Raaaawwwwssss
that is so fukn true ahahahaa.

5-0 just mad that he aint got a buzz, so he tryna get at Ross.

Both katz jacked their names off real street dudes. Both have in one way helped with the law.

Dec 4, 2006
I just heard Buddens new diss..that shit was alright..but I still say Saigon got him on the 2nd diss..

and 50 is killing Ross on the Officer Ricky diss haha..

Apr 20, 2005
that is so fukn true ahahahaa.

5-0 just mad that he aint got a buzz, so he tryna get at Ross.

Both katz jacked their names off real street dudes. Both have in one way helped with the law.
i doubt 50 is mad at all. He is a mutil-millionare. Im sure this all fun to him. No buzz! Aftermath is about fuck the game up. They can get a buzz whenever they feel like it. 50`s beefs are the most entertaining to me because he ends careers.