50 Cent - Officer Ricky Go Ahead Try Me(Rick Ross Diss/Full)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
With Saigon and Joe Budden exchanging lyrical shots, it's a week of Hip Hop drama as 50 Cent has released a diss aimed at Rick Ross.

Titled "Officer Ricky (Go Head, Try Me)," the song is a response to Ross' "Mafia Music," [click to listen] on which the Miami rapper rhymed, "I love to pay ya bills, can't wait to pay ya rent/ Curtis Jackson baby mama, I ain't looking for a cent/ Burn the house down/You gotta buy another/ Don't forget the gas can, jealous, stupid muthafucker."

50's quick response starts with him chanting "Officer Ricky" numerous times. "I put a razor through your face/I put a nine on my waist," raps Fif, who earlier in 2008 warned Ross not to remain too close to Fat Joe due to his beef with 50.

50 even took time to take a swipe at Lil Wayne at the end, saying that Ross is "an appetizer. Where you at, Wayne?" The queens rapper continued to egg Wayne on. "You awfully quiet. You called Em out...You got to pass me to get to him."

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
^^^NO.

I hope 50 kills wayne...that fag has got waaay too much attention and needs to stop rapping period. I'd love to see 50 an em get at wayne.

Mar 20, 2007
gotta give credit to 50 for being the only one to call out officer ross. everyone just looks the other way and sweeps it under the rug. lil wayne don't want beef with 50. he better just keep silent and release that rock album lol.

Apr 10, 2006
im a wayne fan but i know em n 50 would murk wayne easily. fif n em are both good battle rappers. i'd lke 2 see that shit go down though.

Nov 24, 2003
gotta give credit to 50 for being the only one to call out officer ross. everyone just looks the other way and sweeps it under the rug. lil wayne don't want beef with 50. he better just keep silent and release that rock album lol.

Yea exactly. Ross is a cop and Wayne is a schizophrenic closet homo. They should have been eaten up a long time ago. Please add Akon and his little "gone in 60 seconds errrrrr I stole 1 car" bullshit to the list lol.