#3 on NE1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
^Yeah, track 3 isn't How We Ride. He asked about track 3 and meant track 12 or whatever How We Ride is. If he had the CD wouldn't he know what the track number was?

May 21, 2002
bro i dont jock woodie and hang from his sack like u do homie..i knock that cd like once every 2 months..u internet nerds kill me..do u want woodie to see this and give u props cuz i guarantee he wouldnt jus cuz u know his tracks and all his artists..he proly think u stalk him..one

Apr 25, 2002
Thanks Woodie.

CURT B said:
bro i dont jock woodie and hang from his sack like u do homie..i knock that cd like once every 2 months..u internet nerds kill me..do u want woodie to see this and give u props cuz i guarantee he wouldnt jus cuz u know his tracks and all his artists..he proly think u stalk him..one
It ain't even about that. You people (people who download music they should be paying for) fuckin' suck. It costs time and money to make music. You don't walk into McDonalds and expect a fuckin' free Big Mac. And it bothers me so much because I intend to release CD's myself in the future.

So you knock the CD once every 2 months and you can't tell the difference between one end of it and the other? If you didn't know, why did you come in here guessing? Why didn't you slap it in your system and check which one it was? Let's face it, you downloaded it.

May 21, 2002
i dont download shit..fa the fact record homie..my shit got jacked wit all my other cd's from my brother cuz he slang em to get money fa D and my friend burned it for me so i could knock some shit since i dint have shit to knock..and the reason i said #3 is cuz my other homie has it on a mix and its #3 so i got it confused..man fuck u..wut u know bout that..hella hardcore up in england bitch..

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WTF IS WRONG WITH DOWNLOADING MUSIC?????

WHAT IS A BROTHA LIKE ME, IS TOO POOR TO AFFORD BUYING A CD JUST CUZ I LIKE ONE SONG BY THA ARTIST?

WHAT IS THA POINT OF BUYING A ONE HIT WONDER'S CD, WHEN THA REST OF THA CD IS BULLSHIT

FOR EX. LIL FLIP- I BOUGHT THAT SHIT CUZ IT WAS ONLY 9.99 AT BEST BUY, THAT CD WAS BULLSHIT.

I GET ALL MY WOODIE CD'S STR8 FRUM THA SOURCE FOR FREE. DOES THAT MAKE ME A HATER CUZ I DONT BUY HIS SHIT. I DONT THINK SO, CUZ OF THA FACT THAT I SUPPORT HIS MUSIC

BUT THA THING IS, WHEN I DO GET MY EAST CO CO CD'S. I STICK ALL THA ALBUM STICKERS EVERYWHERE I CAN. CUZ THASS HOW I DO WHEN IM GIVIN THA ALBUM, I GET PROMO CARDS, PROMO STICKERS, POSTERS. EVERYTHING

ALL IN ALL, IF A HOMIE CAN'T AFFORD THA CD, N THEY CAN GET THA MUSIC FOR FREE. IT GRAVITY HAVITY BABITY, LOL