2014 Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Can't watch today, how did Lester look?
He had a decent outing, 3 runs in 6 & 2/3rds innings... Gave up 2 of them in a weird inning where a ball that could have been either an out or a single turned into a double after bouncing off Donaldson's glove, and then there was a play at the plate where the ball got there in time but Norris couldn't hold on to it. He pitched better than the box score will show.

Gomes had 2 hits, 2 RBIs and scored a run and Fuld had a hit and scored a run.

Good game, got to watch Lester's debut and got a Cespedes t-shirt. :paranoid:

Attachments

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
So i got tickets to the all 3 games in Oakland starting Aug 22nd but the shit part is instead of being on Visiters side im dead in the middle of 3rd baseline Section 122, my ? to you A's fans is can i swap out tickets? and hit up first base side or will they not allow that ( other places ive done it) never in Oakland tho

Jan 18, 2006
Im more amazed Hammel got a shutout. Maybe the worst is behind him. Also its impressive that no opposing team has scored more then 3 runs since the trade last week. Our offense will come around but its the pitching that could potentially get us to the big dance

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
Im more amazed Hammel got a shutout. Maybe the worst is behind him. Also its impressive that no opposing team has scored more then 3 runs since the trade last week. Our offense will come around but its the pitching that could potentially get us to the big dance
He still gave up 7 hits and 4 walks in 5 and 2/3rds... He's not gonna get far allowing 2 baserunners per inning.

At least the bullpen looks like it's finally coming together.

Apr 25, 2002
Big series against the royals, they're hot
They won 7 in a row, but 3 were against the Diamondbacks and 3 were against the Giants, so......

Big series though, they're gonna be fired up cuz they're closing in on the Tigers and Verlander just came out of tonight's game after the shortest outing of his career.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
that kelvin herrera can really fuckin deal. When I saw him in oakland last week and saw him I was impressed and I didnt even see he him hit 101 on the gun. he did twice tonight.