2013 Super Bowl Baltimore Ravens Vs. 9ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's gonna win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 4, 2011
it's going to be a hard game. our D has not been the same since justin smith went out vs the pats. we were lucky to win in atlanta and the ravens are alot better. im more worried about our D in this game than the other side of the ball. i still give us a slight edge to win the game but im not feeling as confident.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
it's going to be a hard game. our D has not been the same since justin smith went out vs the pats. we were lucky to win in atlanta and the ravens are alot better. im more worried about our D in this game than the other side of the ball. i still give us a slight edge to win the game but im not feeling as confident.
we were better than atlanta, thats why we won....the ravens remind me of atlanta...they have a few things going for them...but I think were hungrier...ray lewis might be a great motivation but we have too many weapons that are all syncing now...and the ravens only have film of the pistol and the read option, they never seen it in person...with smith i would think we might not get it...but we have a QB now that acts like a leader, and a whole team that has shown they will rally behind him and amazing coaching...if anything our weak link right now is david akers which is unfortunate because of what he has done for us in the past

Props: [-KoRp$-]559
Dec 4, 2011
we were better than atlanta, thats why we won....the ravens remind me of atlanta...they have a few things going for them...but I think were hungrier...ray lewis might be a great motivation but we have too many weapons that are all syncing now...and the ravens only have film of the pistol and the read option, they never seen it in person...with smith i would think we might not get it...but we have a QB now that acts like a leader, and a whole team that has shown they will rally behind him and amazing coaching...if anything our weak link right now is david akers which is unfortunate because of what he has done for us in the past
Atlanta could of won that game, they were up by 17 at one point and did what atlanta always does and blows the lead. just this time matt ryan didn't bring them back at the end. the ravens are better than atlanta. if the ravens get a big lead they won't choke it away like altanta did.

the raven's did play rg3 and lost and they also lost 3 of 4 games at the end of the year but this playoff run they have looked good.

during that atlanta game they moved the ball at will with ryan and white. i just hope flacco and boldin don't do the same

Sep 24, 2006

Ur krazy G...how are the niners hungrier? Ravens have ray Lewis retiring, ravens 1st super bowl appearence for veterans like reed,suggs,Birk,ngata etc. after knockin on the
Door in the afc playoffs last five yrs ravens are starving for this. Ravens 34 niners 20 Ed reed

Props: heyzel

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Ur krazy G...how are the niners hungrier? Ravens have ray Lewis retiring, ravens 1st super bowl appearence for veterans like reed,suggs,Birk,ngata etc. after knockin on the
Door in the afc playoffs last five yrs ravens are starving for this. Ravens 34 niners 20 Ed reed
sure ray lewis always with the ray lewis .... blah blah blah

the niners most of them still on the team from last year remember the championship game and want the trophy at the end...they have fought and worked hard for years...especially not even making the playoffs for years and years...dashon goldson, patrick willis, frank gore, joe staley, vernon davis, delanie walker...etc....these guys know all about losing, and finally get their shot to prove everyone they can win...its taken a long time to put this group together and its damn complete now...minus a fucking kicker...

Props: FerrerSF

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Atlanta could of won that game, they were up by 17 at one point and did what atlanta always does and blows the lead. just this time matt ryan didn't bring them back at the end. the ravens are better than atlanta. if the ravens get a big lead they won't choke it away like altanta did.

the raven's did play rg3 and lost and they also lost 3 of 4 games at the end of the year but this playoff run they have looked good.

during that atlanta game they moved the ball at will with ryan and white. i just hope flacco and boldin don't do the same
they blew the lead because we made adjustments at the half and kept them out of it after that...im still wondering why people believe naughty ice is this amazing QB that has never done shit...good for the failcons for enjoying the week season schedule and building some tony gonzales retirement momentum...studied for a CK run game and got schooled by a passing game that even brought back vernon davis...nobody expected that

ravens arent used to this kind of offense, which is why i think its gonna be tough for them...the ravens had a harder schedule than the falcons and lost most of those games...lose to eagles, barely beat the chiefs, get destroyed by the texans..and most games they did win were close finishes...they played RG3 in early december...thats almost 2 months of not seeing the mobile style...the shit part about this for me is the brother vs. brother and i dont want either of them letting up on some brotherly love shit...like mom how she hopes for a tie...fuck that noise

Props: FerrerSF