2013 Super Bowl Baltimore Ravens Vs. 9ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's gonna win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Took a risk but ended up with $450 after the sb became history as i bet on Baltimore

Knew the 9ers would crawl back into this one and make it a game, but i really believe the Ravens were on the short end of that switch of momentum after the power outage. John wasn't saying much to the squad during the delay, to where Jim was trying to fire up his team and did indeed put some spark in them. The 9ers were playing as if they had nothing to lose, with a lot more intensity that the Ravens brought in the 1st half.

It clearly worked in the 9ers favor, as the Ravens lost their intensity after the outage.

I was ready to write it all off as i called that Opening Kick Off return Jacoby Jones had, i thought he would eventually break one sooner or later as the 9ers kept giving him chances and sure enough he did as he put himself in the history books as well going 108 yards. Knew he's one of the best return men as i remember watching him break them out in Houston.

But nonetheless, it was a good game to analyze.

I think in order to reach the Super Bowl next year if all these squads can stay healthy will be between AFC: Broncos, Ravens and NFC: Seahawks, and 49ers.

Props: heyzel