2 chainz robber exposes his credit card and id on instagram

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
man im looking for this dude....i just quit my job to begin searching for this dude fulltime. I got connect at tmobile, metro and sprint checking for a matching accounts to activate his gps and cell cam remotely...its just a matter of time before the scan is finished.

I need a driver....anyone wanna earn some extra cash ? lmmfao

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
lol at no chains actually being took. stick up kids prolly got to the atm machine thinking his pin # was 2
yer trippin if u dont think theres a gang of shit, that foos can do with a debit card (or just the info) in minutes... (although i agree,,, and doubt thees fooz did...)

theres alot of hate in here on tha robbery,,, although it obviously wasnt very inteligent... they came up (more than likely) on cash,jewelry, and cards...

and as far as hating on tha foo posting that picture,,, again it wasnt tha brightest,,, but there are ways to be slick about it...

(which it looks like they were bcuz there hasent been any arrests) and they achevied there goal...
they pulled that foos lie card, and put him on front street...

Apr 25, 2002
Is the rest of the United States dmv department that outdated and lacking technology, putting the 35 dollar fee as something useful showing proof of identification....

Props: DubbC415