2 chainz robber exposes his credit card and id on instagram

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
You think 2chainz being robbed for a wallet is at the top of the FBI priority list?

thats not what i said learn how to read. i didnt say he was on a list so
once again your not comperhending. i said dude self snitched and incriminated himself meaning all it takes is for one law enforcement officer to see that picture or for someone to show it and they can automatically charge dude with theft of that credit card and if he attempted to use it then it will be more bad. dont think for a second they wont jam him up either bc mass niggas done got jammed from shit they put on instagram, facebook. wshh, youtube, etc. some things are just made to keep off the internet and just left on the streets.

look how stupid and ignorant dude is he put his dirty ass thumb in the picture.

Last edited:

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
You're pointing out the obvious, it doesn't need to be said. I don't know 2chainz or the guy who jacked him so really I don't give a fuck.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
If a person hates snitching, why would someone snitch on themself? Is it a cry for help? If so , they need to put a bullet in their head... Seriously, what's with this faggot generation and feeling the need to put any and all business in publics eye.... I remember a time when we didn't snitch on ourselves or others with videos depicting crime, that shit was handled and left few to no clues

Dec 28, 2009
Fuckin dude was prolly hella happy to try some of the trees we so blessed to have out here and then those dudes jack him. Bet he was hella sad. Only thing I thought was funny was how he tried to lie bout it and how he pulled one of those moves in the scary movies where the fucker trips and falls while running for their life......

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Fuckin dude was prolly hella happy to try some of the trees we so blessed to have out here and then those dudes jack him. Bet he was hella sad. Only thing I thought was funny was how he tried to lie bout it and how he pulled one of those moves in the scary movies where the fucker trips and falls while running for their life......

he's lucky he didnt get blasted when he was on the ground playing possum

Dec 28, 2009
after reading this:

"How u glorifying a n*gga. Who took a wallet, im from the streets , that ain’t robbing that’s ” pick pocketing”

Cards get canceled and license cost 5 dollars , been shot at before and vice versa, I’m here 4 a reason so get use to U CAN’T STOP DIS SHT"

I must say this dude is a certified weenie. too bad Drake didn't get jacked when he was out here too.

but for real. dude shoulda just kept it real and twitter shit like:

" just got jacked out here in the bay while tryna get some of that cali bomb, almost lost my life.......... blessed to still be alive"

but nope he on some bullshit but then again a lot of people in the music business are. and to keep it 1000. there aint no shame in getting jacked like that, but to lie about it?

Props: MIIthasav
May 9, 2002
after reading this:

"How u glorifying a n*gga. Who took a wallet, im from the streets , that ain’t robbing that’s ” pick pocketing”

Cards get canceled and license cost 5 dollars , been shot at before and vice versa, I’m here 4 a reason so get use to U CAN’T STOP DIS SHT"

I must say this dude is a certified weenie. too bad Drake didn't get jacked when he was out here too.

but for real. dude shoulda just kept it real and twitter shit like:

" just got jacked out here in the bay while tryna get some of that cali bomb, almost lost my life.......... blessed to still be alive"

but nope he on some bullshit but then again a lot of people in the music business are. and to keep it 1000. there aint no shame in getting jacked like that, but to lie about it?
Shut the fuck up.

Feb 8, 2003
You're pointing out the obvious, it doesn't need to be said. I don't know 2chainz or the guy who jacked him so really I don't give a fuck.
who the hell are you to tell me what i need to or dont need to say? im a grown ass man i say what i want if you dont like it or dont give a fuck then dont read it and quit quoting me and get of my bell pepper head. i know you like mouthing nutts(gayest siccness username ever to btw)and all but dont worry about what im "pointing out"