12 gauge shoti diss by Tiny doo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
Nah shit like that don't belong on siccness. They did they thang and its over for now.
Tru Tru! But what about myspace.lol

Naww that shit coulda made Worldstarhiphop. Throw some Tiny doo music in the backround, block out faces for legal purposes(optional), and Bamm, everybody checkin for the winner. Everythang is a hustle:cool:

Fareal I hope both parties resolve it though, they both go.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
This some damu bizness but I'ma just say I'm glad yall handled it from tha shoulderz instead of the hip cuz I think both yall got talent and it'd be a shame to lose either 12-G or DOO.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Except lawton oklahoma! nah just fuckin with you. shout out to the big 580. I went down there once (summer 2007 i think) shit was all cool it was just hot as fuck.

they had 'g unit crips' in lawton. that scared me.
fuckin g unit crips you know they vicious
i seen this cat with more blue on in lawton than humanly possible...this nigga had like 5 blue rags..that shit was ridiculous

i wonder if the g unit crips are still around imma google their street cred right now

edit: they ARE still around..and not only that...they been puttin in work..

G-Unit Clones Mobbing In Tulsa, Oklahoma
Homicides detectives are investigating a series of recent shootings that they suspect were committed by a new Tulsa, Oklahoma street gang dubbed The G-Unit.
According to News On 6 crime reporter Lori Fullbright, The G-Unit is named after 50 Cent’s Rap crew and record label of the same name. Tulsa police says the local G-Unit is modeling themselves after the Queens rapper’s gangsta image and is leading to waves of violence. Police also suspects the G-Unit to have been involved in six recent shootings.
According to gang unit chief, Sgt. Van Ellis, his officers first heard of G-Unit’s presence in Tulsa 18 months ago -six months after 50 released his sextuple platinum debut Get Rich Or Die Trying. Authorities don’t know how many members are involved, but strongly feel that more crimes are related to the gang.

so i guess g unit crips gattin niggas up. cant trust no one you right homie not even the g unit crips

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
doo u aint gotta say nomore mayne.................we did shit other niggas scared 2 do my nigg...fukk all tha haters.....when these niggas get tha heart 2 stand side by side n chop it up bout that real shit then maybe they might understand..until then we gone keep doin us....and all the niggas supportin that fonkin shit n talkin down on real niggas fukk yaw 2 blood....niggas mad cause they want niggas 2 still be on that bullshit..this shit deeper then just songs and cds...u aint a man if u kant look pass that bullshit and thats how i feel bout it.....im still fukkin wit all my niggas man....

Dec 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
doo u aint gotta say nomore mayne.................we did shit other niggas scared 2 do my nigg...fukk all tha haters.....when these niggas get tha heart 2 stand side by side n chop it up bout that real shit then maybe they might understand..until then we gone keep doin us....and all the niggas supportin that fonkin shit n talkin down on real niggas fukk yaw 2 blood....niggas mad cause they want niggas 2 still be on that bullshit..this shit deeper then just songs and cds...u aint a man if u kant look pass that bullshit and thats how i feel bout it.....im still fukkin wit all my niggas man....
real shit ma nigga im bool off this ol gay ass shit gee on me but CHERRY CHUCK GANG NEW ALBUM COMIN SOON REAL CHOP.. FREE DON D AND THE THE REST OF THE REAL NIGGAZ LOCKED DOWN A.T YOU KNOW HOW WE DOO MA NIGGA WE GONE KEEP THIS SHIT GANGSTA BECAUSE WE REAL NIGGAZ

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
real shit ma nigga im bool off this ol gay ass shit gee on me but CHERRY CHUCK GANG NEW ALBUM COMIN SOON REAL CHOP.. FREE DON D AND THE THE REST OF THE REAL NIGGAZ LOCKED DOWN A.T YOU KNOW HOW WE DOO MA NIGGA WE GONE KEEP THIS SHIT GANGSTA BECAUSE WE REAL NIGGAZ
offtop