12 gauge shoti diss by Tiny doo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
Well what they got against each other aint realy ma bidness. I met 12 G once and he was hella cool. His bro Tooper used to go to skool wit me. But Doo ma nigga! Him and lil Doo held ya nigga down whenever I was in the VIP in Werk that Twerk that wit al the Linckoln heads even though they knew me from when I used to bang that Ofarrel Park gang!

Its all good music commin outt dago so imma support both artist as long as they put out that good heat!

May 10, 2002
From everything I saw in SD from when I was rapping back in '02-'04 there was a lot of crabs in a barrel shit... SD ain't big at all... it's over $1 mil people but yet everybody seems to know each other within 1-2 degrees of separation.

People can say what they want but I certainly didn't see a whole lot of uplifting and encouraging...

Aug 15, 2002
From everything I saw in SD from when I was rapping back in '02-'04 there was a lot of crabs in a barrel shit... SD ain't big at all... it's over $1 mil people but yet everybody seems to know each other within 1-2 degrees of separation.

People can say what they want but I certainly didn't see a whole lot of uplifting and encouraging...
That doesnt happen in ANY city...I've been to the bay I've been down south I've been on the east coast...for every successful person in business in the streets and in entertainment theres 3X as many niggaz hating...SD aint no special capital of hate

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
That doesnt happen in ANY city...I've been to the bay I've been down south I've been on the east coast...for every successful person in business in the streets and in entertainment theres 3X as many niggaz hating...SD aint no special capital of hate
NO HOMIE!SD IS WORSE THEN ANY OF THESE OTHER CITY'S WIT THE HATE SHIT.THE DIFFERENCE IS NIGGAS HATE ON NIGGAS THAT AINT EVEN GOT SHIT HERE.AT LEATS IN OTHER CITY'S THEY'LL LET A NIGGA THAT'S 100 DO HIS THANG.DOWN SOUTH A NIGGA LIKE GUCCI CAN GET LOVE JUST CAUSE HE A REGULAR NIGGA THAT B IN THE HOOD.HERE THAT SHIRT AINT GONE GET U NO PASS ON THE HATE.THATS THE DIFFERENCE HERE.

May 10, 2002
NO HOMIE!SD IS WORSE THEN ANY OF THESE OTHER CITY'S WIT THE HATE SHIT.THE DIFFERENCE IS NIGGAS HATE ON NIGGAS THAT AINT EVEN GOT SHIT HERE.AT LEATS IN OTHER CITY'S THEY'LL LET A NIGGA THAT'S 100 DO HIS THANG.DOWN SOUTH A NIGGA LIKE GUCCI CAN GET LOVE JUST CAUSE HE A REGULAR NIGGA THAT B IN THE HOOD.HERE THAT SHIRT AINT GONE GET U NO PASS ON THE HATE.THATS THE DIFFERENCE HERE.
Based on the timeframe I was there 2000-2004 I agree completely. LOL at hating on someone who had nothing, but I saw that happen time and time again...

I think people may have too much time on their hands with the good weather etc lol... I would always say that none of the SDSU teams were that great because all the players were always fuckin off with some sorority hoes at the beach... and who could blame them? I was right there with em! lol

Nov 14, 2006
12 gauge is on another level lyrically. I dont get this beef or these "jabs" This is just bad for the city. Im feeling tiny doo but that operation gain green is still slappin today and 12 gauge gets off on that cd. Seems like SD rappers excluding Slick n a few others dont wanna see another rapper from the town make it before them. y dont u go at one of these faggot ass rappers on the radio instead of one that you shouldve made an album with? sd rappers need to stop makin music just to impress they homies...thats not what its about... aint no one gonna be listening to that shit in 10 years or 20 years so if your just in it for the money y dont u take a lesson from soulja boy