SALINEROS......WTF HAPPEN TO THEM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Mixerr @Mixerr

-What are the pros and cons of becoming a norteno dropout?
There's a difference between dropping out and retiring / leaving on good tterms. Like I said i see "homeboys" that I used to rock with all the time in public, at stores, the mall, etc.. and they always say wassup. If I was no good I would be gettin my ass kicked every time they ran into me but instead it's a handshake and a "how you been bro".
So unless these niggas know me they can't speak on my status

Mar 25, 2005
There's a difference between dropping out and retiring / leaving on good tterms. Like I said i see "homeboys" that I used to rock with all the time in public, at stores, the mall, etc.. and they always say wassup. If I was no good I would be gettin my ass kicked every time they ran into me but instead it's a handshake and a "how you been bro".
So unless these niggas know me they can't speak on my status
YEAH FOOLS AINT KNOWIN....MY HOOD THREW A BIG OLE RETIREMENT PARTY FOR ME WHEN I SETTLED DOWN...IM LIVING THE DREAM OFF MY NURTENIO SECURITY CHECKS....

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Yantz aint drop anything in a minute... just bullshittin on the BookFace

One of the best in his genre, nigga can spit & maintain his flow better than most homeboys on the mic
I mean thats cool n all but really how serious can you take a cat talkin bout bustin caps when his hands are backwards?

& I aint tryin to clown, really.

but when I listen to gangster rap in particular, I like to be able to somewhat believe the artist, even tho they are all bullshittin.

it'd be different if dude was on some player or some R&B hype because who knows, maybe hoes like thise type of dude.

but facts are facts, you aint beating down scrapas or buckin shots off. lets just be real here.

Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
I mean thats cool n all but really how serious can you take a cat talkin bout bustin caps when his hands are backwards?

but when I listen to gangster rap in particular, I like to be able to somewhat believe the artist, even tho they are all bullshittin.

it'd be different if dude was on some player or some R&B hype because who knows, maybe hoes like thise type of dude.

but facts are facts, you aint beating down scrapas or buckin shots off. lets just be real here.
It's good for a soundtrack when i gotta do some work, somethin that can get me movin. I don't just smoke a joint and soak in everything.

I take few rappers seriously I jam the figgas & husalah none of them are for real these days

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince

Thank you!!!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Kinda off track but he did have a track with Oso... I know you said Gangsta Reese is worth checkin out what does he have out thats good?

I still jam that 1st killa sharks he was on a few tracks on there
Reese was on 1 track from the first killa sharks.

I did a song on that 1st Killa Sharks with a group i was in back then called QnS & the song is called "Puts it down" & put a track on every KS CD thats dropped.

....in fact I think I been on damn near every release from Crazy Times Records since 96.

Google Gangsta Reese & check his YouTube, Reese an OG been doing it for over a decade & comes ill on everything. Best work IMO is The Enemigos project with my brother Convic, & East Side Stories Vol 1.

& I know he (YANTZ) had a track with Big Oso & I got nothin but love for Oso, he's def one of the dopest in yalls genre of music.

but that dont mean much to me that some guy did a song with another guy, he still shootin backwards breh.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
Reese was on 1 track from the first killa sharks.

I did a song on that 1st Killa Sharks with a group i was in back then called QnS & the song is called "Puts it down" & put a track on every KS CD thats dropped.

....in fact I think I been on damn near every release from Crazy Times Records since 96.

Google Gangsta Reese & check his YouTube, Reese an OG been doing it for over a decade & comes ill on everything. Best work IMO is The Enemigos project with my brother Convic, & East Side Stories Vol 1.

& I know he (YANTZ) had a track with Big Oso & I got nothin but love for Oso, he's def one of the dopest in yalls genre of music.

but that dont mean much to me that some guy did a song with another guy, he still shootin backwards breh.
Nah REESE did a track with OSO so I felt I could ask about him in the norte section, instead of just making a new thread. That song Way Bacc is cool too off NE5

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Nah REESE did a track with OSO so I felt I could ask about him in the norte section, instead of just making a new thread. That song Way Bacc is cool too off NE5
oh okay i got ya man my bad i misunderstood your question.

Gangsta Reese brings the heat, & is a san jo pioneer in this rap shit, everyone else after him should have followed his formula.

so many muhfuckers now wanna act like they put san jo on the map when that shit is laughable... we all know crackhead ass MC Twist had BET & MTV here before these new booty ass rappers were out their diapers back in 1990.

I dont care if some out of town label makes a move to my turf & turns a bunch of hood-kids into rap hopefuls... thats cool and all but the real recognize real & know who did what, & when where & how.

kinda got off track there but whatever I said it, fuck it.

Last edited:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004

Say that to his face fucker not online and see what happens

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002

wonder what he does for burpies? spin the chair in a circle, and then hang is head to the left? lol