ZENYATTA = BEAST!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004

this mare is something special. about to try and continue her undefeated streak at 18 in a few hours. wish i could of been at del mar for this one. saw her run last summer at del mar and got to see her up close in the paddock. she was so big and strong, did this little shuffle dance before going out, then started acting like a bull. i seriously felt like i was in the presence of greatness.

any horse race fans in here?

Dec 17, 2004
^^^black mexican? i hate reggaeton!
i see you took down your "landon donovan is god" sig. i was just joking. landon doesn't drool, and he doesn't always order bean and cheese burritos, and he's not a super lame player to have a fan crush on. landon donovan is an amazing player...and he IS GOD. dont let me or anyone ever tell you otherwise. and clint is a great rapper.

BTW zenyatta won. and in exciting fashion. 18 straight. amazing.

fedex after zenyatta's win

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
I'm not really a horse racing fan, but i do try to catch the Big Three of horse racing hoping to witness a Triple Crown.

Sep 4, 2002
^^^black mexican? i hate reggaeton!
i see you took down your "landon donovan is god" sig. i was just joking. landon doesn't drool, and he doesn't always order bean and cheese burritos, and he's not a super lame player to have a fan crush on. landon donovan is an amazing player...and he IS GOD. dont let me or anyone ever tell you otherwise. and clint is a great rapper.

BTW zenyatta won. and in exciting fashion. 18 straight. amazing.

fedex after zenyatta's win
I took it down cause I had it up for a month and it was about World Cup. not because of you, douche.

sorry didn't watch the videos bro. no one cares about your gambling problem.

your the one with a gay ass crush on this mexican cause he signed for Man U, I hadn't herd one thing about this kid from ANYONE on this site before he signed to man u and now he's got your pussy wet so you made a thread.

I think more mexicans have made landon donovan threads on here me... I think we know who really has the crush.

Dec 17, 2004
I took it down cause I had it up for a month and it was about World Cup. not because of you, douche.

sorry didn't watch the videos bro. no one cares about your gambling problem.

your the one with a gay ass crush on this mexican cause he signed for Man U, I hadn't herd one thing about this kid from ANYONE on this site before he signed to man u and now he's got your pussy wet so you made a thread.

I think more mexicans have made landon donovan threads on here me... I think we know who really has the crush.
haha yeah you're right. landon sucks.

ps - chicharito scored again against chelsea. he's good