yuk United Ghettos Of America

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
its worth pickin up, a couple bootsy tracks here and there. but track 5 might be one of yuk's sickest tracks ever. oh and the track with bart, ridah, and mac dre is pretty sick too. what about the new keak albums tho? did farm boyz and unda dogs 2 both come out?

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
I went to Rasputin's to pick it up today, but they said it got pushed back because of something between Smoke-A-Lot and Rap-A-Lot. In any case I can't wait to pick it up, hope it comes out soon, cause I'm waiting anxiously.

Late!

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Psilo707 said:
Blutarski that is old news - Rasputins gave you old news :)

It should be at good music stores. I seen it here in dago. Rasputins employees are not with it when it comes to rap unless you go to berk...
Damn what a bitch that is. Seems like everyday I find a new problem with Rasputins. I can't beat the prices or the location, so I guess I can't complain too much. In any case when it comes out there I'll swoop it up.

Late!

T

trueazn9

i heard this cd is blowing up #1 on SoundScan right now for indie rap. I wonder if it is better than Daz's To live in Die in sac comp.

May 11, 2002
For whoever got this album does YUK rap Luniz style? OR does he come wit the yellin.. I think he is fuckin sick when he does the yellin style