Your top 10 Horrorcore Albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
yo fuck juggalos... i got a hatchetman tatted on my arm still listen to icp... but damn icp got you lil kiddies brainwashed to death... it takes me to be down with someone or be cool with someone then listening to the same type of music... i could gives a fuck less

and secondly im down with the clown till im dead in the ground not all the stupid fuckin' fans best believe it... and fuck all the haters comin' in after me... im just speakin' my mind on the whole subject

and shaggz>>>j its always been like that me since i was a kid... and you trippin' tax shaggy been killin' j lately... j changed up his whole flow and style from back in the day more then shaggz has i mean j still can kill a song

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
Aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha.

*Waits for "I used to" "they used to be good" "I WAS a juggalo" comments from EVERYONE*

Nov 15, 2007
hell yea i still listen, always have since i was in 4th grade, and yes i still goto the concerts i was just at the last hallowicked with necro, and be goin' to their shows since 7th grade so FUCK OFF! and now im 21... so fuck whatchu think, i never did and why would i now... *proceeds to listen to F.T.F.O.*

but anyways to clear up my last post, i listen to the music and like em'... but fuck the stereotypical juggalo who thinks just cuzz we listen to same music makes us "family" fuck all that bullshit i am who i am...

May 9, 2002
Aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha.

*Waits for "I used to" "they used to be good" "I WAS a juggalo" comments from EVERYONE*
Categorize me in the "used to" section.

I SELECTIVELY liked some of the songs they made. When they want to, they can actually be faitly clever and creative, funny, and gruesome.

Mike E. Clark MADE them though...he is an exceptional producer. After he left, they thought they were gangbangers and started living too much into their image.

I cant stand them now at ALL. Theyre best music was the Halloween songs they did.