YOUR THOUGHTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
WOULD fools in the bay be mad at an artist from the bay if he blew up from another spot in the US . but repped the bay. i aint tryna jinks myself but i slid my demo to a couple a cats from jersy and DC. a few producers that have producced for some big time cats. my boy on my team is from the east a slid it too em and they are feelin it. i aint never dropped an album before but If!!! IT DID BLOW UP OUTTA NOWHERE WOULD FOOLS BE MAD AT ME. I ANINT TRYNA FATMOUTH OR SELL TICKETS BUT THE SHIT IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL. the album that i hope to drop majorjorly is lyrically on point and the beats are banging. yall jus wish me luck and wait for a min. the worst disasters are those that are unexpected. holla

Apr 25, 2002
man as long as shit is tight i will support it...
but folks it's soundin like we gotta connect one day...cus i bet (by the way it seems) are rappin vibes would connect...

i'm in a group with a cat from New Jersey...who i swear is as hard as anyone you've ever heard from the east...i love the east man..if it wasn't for the South Bronx young moe would not be alive...fuck a coast man...i love the west, but i won't let it limit me, and don't let it limit you

May 10, 2002
www.myspace.com
To really blow the fuck up you have no choice but to get out there and network. Until the bay can really support it's own artists financially like NY or LA then we have no choice but to travel. Kepp doin what you doin - Peace