YOUNG KRIME IN THE CLOSET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
YOUNG KRIME
Noble

--------------------------------------------------
YOU RODE HOMIE
YOU RODE ON THAT FOOL MAINE!!!
------------------------------------------------------
_

A YALL!!! IT'S COMING
YOUNG KRIMES DEBUT SOLO ALBUM
"PRODUCT OF DA GHETTO"-
March 4th 2003

and
WELCOME 2 MY CITY
THA LAST CHAPTER
July 5th 2003

CLASSIC RELEASES!!!

--------------------------------------

HE SENT THIS IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ME AFTER THE DOG SONG I DID POSTED....THIS GUY, NEEDS A HUG, AND SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TAKE HIS MIC AWAY FROM HIM....HE RIGHT TO RAP SHOULD BE CANCELLED FOR HIS BATTLE SONG...ABOUT NUTZ

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
YOUNG KRIME IN THE CLOSET PT 2

THE BIGGEST NORTHWEST RAP SHOW PERIOD
WOULD YOU AND EAST SIDE BE DOWN??LETS CHOP IT UP I WANT TO DO SOMETHING BIG WITH SONNY B,D-SANE,YOU AND A COUPLE MORE OF COMPANIES AND ARTIST THAT WANT TO PERFORM IN FRONT OF OVER 500 TO 600 FOLKS WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN HOLLA BACK.WE CAN MAKE $$$$$ and promote
YK

Jun 11, 2002
www.jtrey.com
@Tadou
I hate when people make this argument. You can't tell me I love hip hop any less then you do if I wanna make money off it!!! Should people go to college,get a job, and say they'll do if for free for the love? Do NBA players who make millions playin' ball love it any less then the high schooler scorin' 8 points a game? You can love something and wanna make money off of it.

I love your definitions of "Real' hip hop.
Defining how many albums someone puts out in a short time period doesn't mean they any more hip hop then the rest of us. What the hell are you thinking? De La Soul waits years to put out new albums...are they not real hip hop. Public Enemy doesn't put out a new album in like 5 years...are they not real hip hop. And pushing back an album release cuz you wanna make sure your shit sounds as good as possible doesn't mean you are not real hip hop. Geez...after reading your posts I've just come to the conclusion that you are on a different planet then the rest of us OR you like to argue for the sake of arguement.

And whether you like it or not BUSINESS is part of hip hop if your selling your shit. If you don't plan on releasing joints for the consuming public that's your deal but don't tell the rest of us we aint "REAL" hip hop if we are worried about the business. You gotta be or your REAL money invested in your REAL hip hop will go away REAL fast.

I LOVE hip hop...don't ever try and tell me otherwise.

Skylar Johnson

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Skyler,tadou like to talk like he has broken ground in this rap game.I love tadou and all,and i wish nothing but success for him,but he's new at this.While some of us kats grew up on this shit,breakdancing against emerald city breakers,and bumpin u.t.f.o. in 83',kats like this got access to the internet,and like the homie tad said,the first album he ever peeped was coolio.he probably don't even know who de la even is dogg.The internet has given alot of younger kids high hopes and pipe dreams,and Mtv has given the ficticious knowledge of hip-hop.Put those together and you have a teenager from the middle of nowhere street and what do you get.....an ex-heavy metal fan..

Jun 11, 2002
www.jtrey.com
You my friend are an idiot.

I will list a few kats that love hip hop more then you and I will ever imagine of loving it.

Sage Francis
Eyedea
Slug

All these kats have been courted by major labels. And all the kats have turned them down for artistic reasons. Yet they all know about the "business". They hate BOOTLEGGERS, people that download their shit for FREE. They are worried about the business of it all but you claim that they are NOT hip hop. You are a fuckin' moron. The best part is not only will there written raps MURDER yours. But they can freestyle with the best in the nation if not the world. Many, many, many national freestyle comp titles are under their belts. Talk to them about the business and they will fill you in. You are no longer worthy of my time. I heard you worthless attempt of a song. It sucked. People told you it sucked. Do you find it funny that only an idiot like Young Krime backs you up on this board when people that have been in the game for years don't give you the time of day or only respond to your posts telling you your track was worthless?

You will inevitable respond with a paragraph on b.s. that you think is inspiring giberish for the rest of the mindless masses. Post your shit if you will, and from now on I will never ever ever give your posts the time of day.

Good luck with the rest of your worthless existence.

I hope you always release albums on time.
I hope your never go to "Rapstation.com" where P.E. will tell you you are wrong.
I hope I never see you in person...cuz I will beat your ass...and guess what...that's real hip hop mutha fucka.

Skylar Johnson
2508 Union Rd #76
Cedar Falls, IA

Test me.