Young Buck of G-Unit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I copped that G-Unit Album....(which everyone should do...cause the shit is hott)...
and i never really voiced an opinion on Young Buck...cuase his other stuff was too old..

so i peeped the Cd...and i must say...Young Buck gots some serious skills...his wordplay...is tight...and he makes his flow nice with the beat...

just wondering what you folks was thinking bout him?

May 12, 2003
yeeeee

Young Buck is 1 of the tightest out there right now...plus he a cooo cat..FOOTPRINTS track #9 is a good example of wut to expect from BUCK..I'm feelin' his style..

Nov 11, 2003
www.royalheirent.com
i think buck is wack...but i'm big on multis and wordplay and banks, to me, is best on that in the group...young buck hasn't impressed me yet...but i'd like to hear some solo shit from him...like...a dirty south collabo...w/o G-Unit...him and some southern cats on southern beats. b/c that seems like his style to me.

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
If you're feeling Young Buck, you would definetly feel young Moss Maja...they have the same type wordplay along wit the skills. But I think Moss has a slight edge for the simple fact that he has no Dre' production...with the production he'll kill 75% of the competion out there.

My opinion

But I do like young Bucks flo,(If you're not from the streets then you wouldn't feel the entire G-Unit)