YOUNG ARTIST TRYING TO COME UP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2005
www.geocities.com
First off I would like to thank you all for having this forum. I am really interested in doing some work and laying some tracks down with someone. My name Ree Ree is currently with BlackNBrown (worked on an underlabel Ghetto Line Productions) I have worked with one compilation before and I am looking to create another. I am trying to leave BlackNBrown and I am just gonna have to change my name, which is coo with me. Can someone get at me if they are looking to work on a new project? (old CD www.ghettolineproductions.com)

Mr.Trix -S.S.F

Sep 22, 2004
I was jus doin a lil investigatin and diz nigga by tha name of MR TRICKZ iz a mothafuckin impersonator of da real REE REE who happens to be me. any real block niggaz from ssf to da sco could verify diz.... Dont be fooled by no fake shit slide thru da real page at spitshynedrecords@myspace. or spitshynedrecords.com. MOUSIE,
G-HEFF, GOODFELONZ, GOLDTOES AND EVEN PLAYBOY FROM GHETTOLINE COULD VERIFY DIZ!!!!

DONT FALL 4 NO FAKE SHIT I GOT MY OWN LABEL AND ARTISTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!