You pick the concept test

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
Wuttup it's Malice,I have one track left on my new double album "Gein Humor" to finish and I want you to come up with the concept, but I will only pick the most henus gut wrenching Idea winner will recieve signed Out of print "Concepts" "The Redo" and advanced copy of "Gein Humor", cmon u insane fucks!!!!!

Sep 26, 2006
My idea for song would be:Masturbating on crystal-meth like 12-hours time.
Dick all bloody and swallen from this psycosis-masturbation session.
Man i love your tracks like no means yes and me,myself&c-fresh.
So i know u have the twisted minded lyrical skills second to none!!!
I dont know if my idea is so good but once tryed it coldnt allmost piss like on a week
correctly ha ha haa or song about going to sexual desiases clinic where some sadistic
nurse will give u a hard and painfull time smiling psycotic when putting all kinds of sticks inside ya dick hole.Also been there too so those moments could be fun song idea.
I have been aweke few days now so mayby my ideas aint so good after all lol but fuck it!!

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I posted this in the thread on the MIR forum, not sure which thread is the "official" one so here it goes again.

"Camp Concentration", you round up a bunch of randoms and/or enemies to torture & experiment with. You could use one to see how long it takes to kill someone with a sewing pin. Another you give them a small hammer, like the kind doctors test reflexes with, and have them in a room with their parents, they must either kill both their parents or kill themselves, either way they have to work for it. If they choose their parents, kill them slowly because they're a sick fuck for listening to you. Murder whole troops of girl scouts in front of their troop leaders, feed butchers a steady diet of raw chicken & pork until they die of dysentery or salmonella, whatever comes first. Have IV's filled with whatever you find under your sink in people, see how long they need to drip drain-o into their eyes until they die. A lot of room for improvising with that idea.

Also have a group of children follow you to observe your tests, to groom your successors in your wicked murder cult. Call them your rabies babies or some shit, because doctors want to dissect their brain to find a cure for the sickness you've started. Have them on LSD & mescaline the whole time too, you know, for kicks & giggles.

Either way good luck with the album, Concepts was the slap.

May 11, 2002
Do another collabo with C Fresh called "Trading places" where you two could switch roles for a track. I think that could be classic!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
a homeless rape-a-thon taking place one late night at the shelter, barebackin every single one
or

keeping a sexual slave just barely alive so that she can still feel the pain of you violating her in many different sadistic wayslike drilling holes in her head to control her, until in the end where she is force fed liquid concrete.

getting high on pcp and crystal meth in a funeral home you broke into that just recieved a fresh shipment in, turning the whole event into one big orgy.

Malice and Jesus Christ in a 79 Granada riding around and deciding who is next to die

lol

Apr 9, 2007
-7 Deadly Sins Day-

You make it a mission to knock out all 7 deadly sins in one day.

Lust - Gluttony - Greed - Sloth - Wrath - Envy - Pride

Extreme cases of each of course.