Yo Black..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Wassup man I gotta Q: Do you Oppose to this?

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11581

I need ta make sum skrill and I love the Underground, I want To keep it Alive..They are Not playing Our Shit and I'v Collected Them For years Why Not Make A Project out Of It?

Your Insight Would Be Much Appriciated. You Got Tha Pull On this site, In My eyes, Yo' Game Is RIGHT So Holla..

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Yea But To Get Clearence form all them hundreds of artists, specially the real big names!? Thanks For The Clearence Black! Appriciate tha support, commin from you means alot to ME.
Guess Whoever says STOP! I will have to Erase, and others mabe only want to make a portion..I'd have to be Leagal I know, And For you specifically, If I did come up hard, Would Definelty Get paid at least somethin'..this shit takes more time than most would imagine and I am all about Quality, Quality Takes time no matter what angle you look at it from. You Know that, but for others to feel me I say this. I guess imma have ta wait N See..Thanks Again Black..1Love
Black-C said:
THAT'S SOME NICE SHIT RIGHT THERE PLAYA...I LIKE THAT IDEAL OF PUTTIN THE UNDERGROUND VIDEOS TO DVD...THE ONLY PROBLEM THOUGH IS SOME ARTIST MIGHT WAN'T YOU TO GET CLEARANCE FROM THEM...BUT IT'S COOL WIT ME