Ya'll peep my 70 CHEVELLE before i sold it!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
MAN, FUCK A HONDA, KEEP THE CHEVELLE!!

Ya, I got a 70 Chevelle I'm workin on myself now. Just got packages in the mail today with seat covers and padding and carpet. Too bad it ain't an SS, but I got a hell of a deal on it. So what block you got in yours? I gotta 350 4bbl holey. Car has factory ac, 12 bolt posi rear end, disk front brakes, TH350 trans (need to get staple shifter and console) engine runs real nice. Just needs interior, body work and paint and that thing will be on the road. I paid $1,200 (stole the thing)

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
yeah i really miss my MALI, but i need the money bad! and like i said ill get another! i aint trippin......

i had a 350/4 bolt main, crane cam(wont let me secret be know,as far as the lift goes), roller rockers(1.6), edelbrock aluminum heads, 650 double pumper(holley), k/n filter, MSD BOX, mallory ignition, 350 turbo trans/shift kit(trans pac), ten bolt /unlimited slip rearend, 4:11's

it ran 13's at SEARS POINT.

but trip on this! the guy who bought it recked it! i was pised as fuck! my boys told me they seen it fucked up on the back right panel! punk ass kid couldnt handle the heat!

servnu boyee!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Snubnoze said:
MAN, FUCK A HONDA, KEEP THE CHEVELLE!!

lol.....I was gonna get an Accord like the one you got.....a black one.....it was tight.....but I couldn't find any that were stick shift....